Seriously Though, some clarity about CC NR craftables

Yeah i’m kinda annoyed that i’ve busted my butt to get revered to help make gear for people only to be told this now.

I’m kind of annoyed that i have all of the materials to craft Ironvine set and savage guards to get me to 245 NR and now I have to wear mail gear just because… looks like I need to camp world dragons again and hope i get lucky or force our entire raid to bring barov collars to Princess in aq40 so we can just ignore the enrage effect entirely… lolll

just get 5 people to drop a barov collar trinket at 30% every 6 seconds aka group 1, then group 2, then group 3 and by then the boss will be dead with 0 nature dmg on the raid.

1 Like

Incoming most guilds not making it past Princess.

GG Bliz.

blizzard’s purpose isn’t to get all guilds through the content.

it is to faithfully recreate the game.

And every development and progression mistake along the way that is easily avoidable as well apparently.

If you can’t down Huhuran I don’t think NR is your problem.

Imagine needing nature resist :joy::joy::joy:

Your guild must not do good dps

1 Like

Regardless of whether my guild does enough dps (they do), it is still a requirement to get at least 150 NR for many guilds (mine included). The frustration is that a set that is clearly designed for AQ40 content isn’t available because…reasons. Notice they didn’t say they were planning on holding it until Naxx like what was done in Vanilla. This is clearly an effort to slow down the content clear which is likely to work to some extent.

I do love all the trolls that make assumptions about me / my guild based on my reaction to this post. My guild will be fine. It will probably be a little harder, but it will get cleared. A lot of the more casual guilds will not be fine.

2 Likes

Because they changed their minds after everyone complained about how easy Mc/bwl are…they hve is cat chi up gear first and we complained. Now they made sure no more gets in the game but they aren’t going to remove sets that were already there…

It’s that simple, blizzard can’t admit they are changing their strategy but it’s ultimately what a lot of the community is asking for. Pre nerfed AQ

Everyone who read the original patchnotes already knew this. Only the bad private servers had this wrong so you get this much crying here. Sad.

1 Like

If your guild has enough dps to do it than you’re doing yourself a favor not gimping your gear for a single phase of a fight that will last, if your dps is smart, a whole 15 seconds.

hey some of us are quite fetching
:kissing_heart:

You realize without 15 people in a minimum of 150ish it’s a wipe in 4/5 GCDs, right?

Lol no it isn’t. 2k nature every 3 seconds means if you prepot nature prot you aren’t even taking damage until the third or fourth volley. Healthstone heals most of the damage of the next. Your 15 soakers aren’t even taking appreciable damage until the fifth volley at the earliest. 2k nature damage with 0 resistance isn’t going to one-shot anybody, so the only other concern is your healers letting your soakers go 4-6 seconds without a single heal. Two priests precasting POH before the big hit makes topping the rest of the soakers off trivial.

This is not a hard fight.

Seems to make zero sense to release these with Naxx. Didn’t make sense then and it doesn’t make any sense now.

2 Likes

Hah! ‘difficulty’.

“I have NR gears, I take less dmg, this is a more difficult content.”

Well, obviously. If you believe you need extra resistance than was originally possible, you’re asking for a handicap.

Stop whining, if you run more than 30 runs a day you’re a bot

Citation needed.