Seriously 8k queue........ Blizzard

I think the dumbest thing though is how queues beget queues…once people realize there’s queues no one logs out even when they’re not playing, making queues ever longer…so no one logs out…a vicious cycle lol.

There is no way you didnt know this would happen. Self-inflicted wound.

2 Likes

What did you expect on patch day…?

And now they pay the price

Mind
Blowing

2 Likes

Logic has no place here. It will be shot on site.

this is why retail has 50+ dead servers and people actually want to be on them.

The only real downside to retails dead servers is the AH. these can be horrid for items to buy and the prices can suck too.

Not a big AH user? Not a big deal. LFD it and there you are with the 5000 out of the 20,000 who could actually log into Tichondrius on a major release day.

LMAO @ everyone crying at people who were screaming for new servers to avoid this happening & now everyone is crying because of the queue times

If any of you posted in any of the threads with people asking for new servers, you are partially to blame for this

I finally get in after waiting an hour and a half only get to get disconnected 2 minutes in. Nice

EDIT: was stuck on getting to my characters for ahwile but luckily it put me in front of the queue

1 Like

Not anymore. Retail has region-wide auction house as of a couple of weeks ago.

Just commodity items like mats for crafting iirc.

“real” items like boe weapons and armour if I understand are still per realm and not universal.

still that was a good change. some people out there gouged prices to wth levels really.

ROFL! I’m saw this coming.

It’s kinda sad that you didn’t.

5 Likes

Grob never had this problem so take these lame arguments and toss em’. Queues are part of playing MMO’s but a 10k queue? Nah…

1 Like

LMAO @ EVERYONE HAVING TO WAIT FOR HOURS IN QUEUES
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Amazing, great job blizzard. They can envision everything & plan perfectly for it, time and time again! They never let an issue happen more than once either!

2 Likes

Yeah… when you told people there would be queues and got back “There are no queues anymore” from multiple people it’s hard to not comment.

6 Likes

Its amazing to me that they dont comprehend the potential financial losses from launches like this, game is dying, and blizzard losing new players when the hype is highest, insane incompetence

3 Likes

“But… Layers!”

I bailed off that dumpster fire a long time ago. I’ll split my time between Remulos and Maladath.

If you happen to roll on Maladath as Alliance, hit me up. Same name.

3 Likes

you picking a sever is somehow blizzards fault?

1 Like

There’s a queue on Bene… there are 10,000’s of people playing without queues. It’s not gonna cost them.

your right they could go back to the old player cap of 2500 you heard it here blizzard

yea imagine what it takes for the queue to go down… peeps stop playing…people cant play with their friends, guess what happens? people quit, people quitting makes more people quit, yall people saying this is a player created problem, are actually dumb af lol

8 Likes

Just wait till a month after release when the non mega servers are crying about not being able to find a group again. It’s a cycle

2 Likes