Seriously 8k queue........ Blizzard

Like the title says an 8k queue on Benediction. Blizzard WTF, you have had over a DECADE to fix these issues. No wonder why the player base is dropping off. You guys really need to get your stuff together otherwise I really dont see a very populated WOW in the near future. Best make sure you nail Dragonflight and START LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS!!

16 Likes

Player made issues caused by player made issues, this isn’t blizzard fault this time.

51 Likes

How do you figure that? Since when does the player control the servers or the limits they can hold?

7 Likes

Players did choose to all pile together

9 Likes

You wanted mega servers, you got mega servers.

32 Likes

Now that’s how you push paid transfers

3 Likes

Blizz released a large amount of servers to play on, Players chose to pile onto two of them and inflate the populations. This was a player choice. Nobody forced you to roll on benediction as well, if the wait to get in is too large you can opt for a different server to play on.
Players control their choice of server, not blizzard. The masses chose to pile onto these servers.

14 Likes

Servers down till 6pm
New patch
Returning players
Raid night

4 Likes

Oh the woes of a mega server, can’t say I envy you.

1 Like

Ill take all of the above for 500

1 Like

I do think it’s kinda weird they don’t want players piling into mega servers, but they also decided to remove RDF, something that might make playing on lower population servers more bearable.

17 Likes

You wanted the classic experience right?

2 Likes

oh no! you xferred to a mega server with 60k plus people on it and expected to have no issues.

Oh no! Who could have EVER seen this coming!?

5 Likes

These queues were always going to happen. Firemaw EU was proof. Knowing what would happen only took paying attention.

Blue post:
Free Character Transfers Available from Firemaw - WoW Classic / Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
" [It’s worth mentioning that the subject of layering is not related to this (queue) issue. Layers are automatically created or collapsed based on the number of players who are outside of instanced content, and the layering configuration is exactly the same on all WoW Classic realms. Lately, Firemaw has consistently needed 4 layers to accommodate all players who are not in instanced content. Smaller realms have fewer layers, but this is related to the number of players congregating outside instances, not the total number of concurrent players the realm can serve. Adding more layers would not increase the total number of players allowed on a realm at the same time. That maximum is bounded by the limitations of hardware. "

7 Likes

Mootwo please, this is no time for logic and blueposts.

ITS TIME FOR ANGER!!

6 Likes

No we didn’t. The server I was on was 99% alliance. That wasn’t my choice. Blizzard should have done what every other game does and limit transfers after faction imbalance reaches a certain point

7 Likes

What a quote from a guy stuck in a 8k queue.

10 Likes

Blizz just needs to add more layers!

2 Likes

Looks like you should just stop playing.

Idk im on been spamming AV on my 66 pally.