Serious Issue With Massive Raids on WrA SW

Ok now you have to have the same energy when a certain guild brings 3 raids with 1 raid being specifically for a multiboxxer and crashes orgrimmar server on certain realms

3 Likes

He has returned, the Streamer is attempting to hold in Mage Tower now with the intent to lag the server. This is just terrible at this point.

And how is this any different than the DK MBer that just hit my shard? Was unplayable. Waaaaaaah.

1 Like

I was on my Horde and I just saw Terran Empire get destroyed in Orgrimmar. I don’t know if that’s intended justice or not, but they definitely got justice regardless. Looks like the Alliance (I think it was ruin) swooped in, killed everything in sight, and then headed out. Seemed targeted, but even if it wasn’t: at least Terran got a taste of their own medicine.

This whole “Alliance has people doing it too so its fine” mentality doesn’t work, you can go be pessimistic elsewhere. You have to recognize that this is an issue, and actually try and do something about it. Seriously, this isn’t that hard of a concept to grasp.
You help us do something about it, we help you do something about your issue, thats how this goes.

1 Like

Are you asking for a duel here ???

Are you a mind reader? do you work for the Feds like minority report… you have no clue his intent… But i do its to cause folks like you to run and report and spew nonsense and salt… Hes a pro salt miner…

Are you going to do anything other than try and stir the pot in this thread? If not you can leave. I’ve known most of your posts to be " Oh its pvp it happened" or “You don’t know what you are talking about” you are like grade a keyboard warrior right now, calm down.
You literally do not add anything constructive to any thread, and certainly not this one. Now if you want to keep going, please offer something of substance.

1 Like

Ia that a capital one? and yes Pvp did happen…

Did you really read all 1306 post iv made? And its still pvp…

Thank you for confirming what I was already thinking, good day.

funny story idc… :-*

I have something to add to this thread. Though it’s pvp and it happened I agree with the pally. I have a question for the rpers. Like when u engage in pvp do u irl chuck a 20 sided die in hopes of a crit? Asking for a friend

3 Likes

I see him in warmode more than any other, he was streaming when I killed him in drustvar. I see cdew fairly regularly too, not this patch anymore.

No, they can fight and do. You might even see them in pvp guilds/communities if you know what you’re looking for. In a bg, I usually can tell who their main is if I’ve run with them before. It’s not hard, and no, I won’t tell you how I do it.

personally, I would love to people separate from huge groups and just tear it up in World PvP. It’s all in good fun. It doesn’t matter if i eat the dirt, its just all about the rush. I am always out in the world starting mayhem. Not lowbies, because there is just no point in that. I would love to just tear it up someplace random… Even numbers. A pack of us just beating each other into the ground and laughing about it. You got mad skill. Keep the WPvP alive… Peace

1 Like

Og wanted me to let y’all know he got scolded and can’t post at the moment, so he can’t reply to you. Not sure why people are so quick to report others but he’s a cool guy and didn’t deserve it.

Have a good night. :slight_smile:

ya in this post the LARPers like to report everything…

I’ve only read a few of his posts, but he seems quite keen on insulting people who RP. He’s making blanket statements about a group of players because of the comments going on in the thread with the sole purpose of putting others down.

I don’t RP, but I totally respect how they play the game (we are all playing an MMORPG after all). Trying to stir the pot by putting down people for how they enjoy the game or even real-life activities isn’t exactly the nicest behavior. Be the better man and don’t insult back if you’re not happy with what they’re saying about how you enjoy the game (i.e. PvP in your case).

1 Like

This thread has gone on and on in circles. Unless Blizzard changes sharding or eliminates world PvP on RP servers or in certain areas, to expect other people to change how THEY choose to play to accommodate how YOU (speaking in a general sense) choose to play is not realistic.

My case? I didn’t say anything about RP. Saying “be a better man” (or woman in my case) then turning around and reporting someone claiming they made “threats” is so hypocritical. Blizzard should take action against anyone making false claims like that. That’s a serious accusation and shouldn’t be used simply because someone makes someone upset.

1 Like