Serious Issue With Massive Raids on WrA SW

Arena rating means a lot and is mirror of the player’s skill to play their class when no one is there to carry them.

1 Like

May as well use Raiderio…

1 Like

I can’t name them it would be call out thread,not really care to. Just when people comes out and says ill do that and this in reality they can’t even beat melee class being fire mage is reason why I mentioned.

I just saw it happen, its not just one member of this guild,I’ve seen the dk guy losing to havoc while he had healers on him.

1 Like

If i healed in big 40v40 wpvp fights as if i was in an arena match, then my talents, essences, and playstyle would be completely wrong for 40v40 and my overall healing would be awful. Its the same for DPS and tanks. Following what most people run in RBGs would be a better guide then what is used in arena and If you ran into a group of 40 and tried to use your 2k arena rating to wipe the group, you would be oneshot.

I am not sure if you realize but 40v40 isn’t possible because of the lag, and the lag is entire point of this thread if you have noticed.

And RBG is just a joke and I don’t think anyone takes it seriously.

i wasn’t aware that the servers insta crashed when a fights starts making it literally impossible to cast anything /s. Yes there is lag and spells are delayed but you are still able to get casts off.

Here you go,spamming spells not knowing on who or when is definitely your definition of skill in both arena and wpvp.

My point with bringing up RBGs is that if you want to say rated pvp determines your skill in wpvp then you should at least use a game mode that is comparable.

Well, I’ll admit that you do require skill to be high ranked in arena but that skill is completely different than skill in WPvP.

For instance, I’ve got 2.1K rating in arena but I don’t translate any of that skill to WPvP, even though I’m amazing at WPvP. A lot of the things I do in WPvP come from a general knowledge of the game and how it works, knowing how to break the game to some degree and find items or buffs that are very cheesy to use, as well as a general knowledge of my class and how I can best use certain abilities to my advantage.

Arena is a very different game from WPvP where I have all of the broken items and buffs to use to my advantage. I can’t kill someone in arena by pushing them off the edge and them dying to fall damage or anything either, etc.

2 Likes

Lol most of the arena blowhards have WM off because they couldn’t handle being stream sniped and ganked.

1 Like

Or perhaps they have it off because they are smart and they know they can’t solo 20 man raid,is it really hard to figure that out?

2 Likes

Weird they have high arena rating so shouldn’t they be gods in wpvp?

:thinking:

1 Like

I can say that arena experience does indeed indirectly translate to better performance in WPVP regardless of its scale.

High-end PVPers are going to see things a lot faster than regular PVPers, translating to a quicker response time, meaning their pressure will be pretty heavy in fights. Not just that, but they’ll see priority targets a lot faster than other players, meaning that vulnerable players will die just that much faster. They’ll also have better positioning to minimize any damage they take (Anything’s a pillar if it has line of sight) and will have better CC chains.

I can say that it’s not -exactly- everything, but if you run into someone with a gladiator or rank 1 title, you’re likely going to get rolled by them without a distinct numerical advantage. Woe be to you if they manage to convince their btag network to help them out, though. Most glads/rank1s have an extensive network of similar exp players to ensure they can queue often.

1 player can’t beat 20 alone but I will just stop explaining because it seems like it is too complicated for you to process how that and numbers in general work.

1 Like

Most glads and rank 1s have warmode off. Weird how they’re never seen in wpvp.

1 Like

Probably because WPVP has no incentives for the high-end PVPer playerbase, and the end of season is near, meaning there’s no point to going around with WPVP ontop of the lack of incentives when glad/rank1s need to push their rating.

Bajheraa,Swifty are both R1 high rated players and they don’t have wm off. Bajheera is streaming while he is doing wpvp too.

if you want to live in delusions just because you have 26K achievement point and you are still below those players its your choice.

( I am not good in Arenas therefore I hate ones who are good at it ! )

Swifty is not some R1 pvper lol. He got beat by a clicking, keyboard turning demo lock on stream. Cdew Venruki, Absturge, Pika, Wiz are all rank ones and almost never have warmode on.

Swifty was in pro play time you weren’t even born. I see you are just casual and I never argue with casuals.

You seem to have some learning disabilities kiddo. I also have been playing this game since closed beta of vanilla, so if anything I’ve been playing the same amount of time as Swifty. The amount of ego and e-cred you tryhards try to flaunt with arena is hilarious. Grats, you like pillar humping for 30 minutes while corruptions do your job for you. Not for most people.

1 Like