Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

I would love to know if it is fixed or not. I cancelled my subscription and will not pay for more without knowing 100%, that it is fixed. The fact blizzard is not offering any compensation for 4 or 5 days of lost time is a real joke. The tec. support for Blizzard used to be descent, what the hell happened to your company? Enjoy the game people, if you can.

Update:

I can now log-in via my VPN again! Compliments to the Blizzard networking team!

(The IT folks seldom get credit for when things work vs when they donā€™t. :wink: )

Tried again. I was hopeful but I still cannot connect to a server without a VPN. Still having the same issues.

Day 6 Cannot get past Connecting, Fried my hard drive Friday Sept. 6, 9 pm Central time havenā€™t been able to get in since.

I needed to reinstall Bnet app and itā€™s stuck on ā€œUpdating Blizzard Agentā€. Does anybody know if this is also related to update/install issues?

Day four of not being able to play - I managed to open a ticket and the GM sent me to this forum for updates - there hasnā€™t been any from Blizz for two days, so what are we supposed to do? Cause my hotspot isnā€™t working and I know absolutely nothing about vpns to be using one to get online.

VPNā€™s only work for some.

My only (limited) success has been to switch from Windows 10 system to one still on Windows 7

I was also having the same issues as many people here.

What solved it for me, is i am having my router change all my ttlā€™s on on my packets to 128. Tried doing the same on my computer, but it was unreliable. Since then I have not been having any problems.

Iā€™m using a mikrotik router btw. Not for the faint of heart, it can be a very complicated little router. Thinking many linux based routers should be able to do the same with their firewalls.

just had a version update, so hopefully this will resolve the server connection issuesā€¦
HOT DAMN!, instantly in and past the bridge trolls. hope this update maintainsā€¦

Game is still really laggy sometimes not playable at all with 10k ping. Went with VPN and still the same result.

I am from Indonesia with ISP Firstmedia. Please help! :frowning:

Issue now is effecting classic after last update.

Please help!

Yup, it solved mine too until there was even another update released this morning and here we go again with connectivity issues. Getting real sick and tired of this.

I wanted to update some of yā€™all because you might be having the same issueā€¦ I figured out that my out of date addons were the culprit and once I deleted my Addons folder and WTF folder it seems to be working. Hope it works for you too!

Retail: Still no issues
Classic: Perceptible delay logging into server (app hang is back, just not as long), character select was nice and fast

Also, bNet friends list is still popping up with ā€œRetreiving Detailsā€ in place of names, to which those so affected will not pull up their profiles either. Status and game state still work (?) for those in this state.

Day 7 cannot get past connecting ā€¦beyond frustrated.

Got kicked out bout 10 minutes ago. Canā€™t log back in.

Most of the reports in this thread seem to be for unrelated issues now. We made some changes on our end yesterday and monitored the modifications. It looks like most if not all of the impact has subsided. For now, Iā€™d recommend starting your own thread if you still have connection issues. Whateverā€™s going on is most likely unrelated to the errors we were investigating here.

2 Likes