Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

Also can confirm I can now login using PDANet+!

1 Like

Finally back inā€¦

PDANET users i went into settings and checked use google dns and mine started working again!

I can also confirm that things are working as they should, and not with having to go through a VPN anymore.

Thnx, Blizz.

The issue is fixed but now the Bnet friends list is emptyā€¦again

Unfortunately as of 3pm Eastern time on 9/11 the issue still exists with my account. Both directly or through a VPN. I have even spoken live on the phone with tech support and they do not have an answer.

Pdanet user here can get back on thanks !

SecureTether BT user here on Straight Talk (Verizon) works now without the use of a VPN, FINALLY!

I wish I could say this fixed my issue on Windows but it has not. Still cannot get in any server. Classic or retail. Just server select menu.

FIX FOR WINDOWS USERS

This worked for me!!!

Open the command prompt as ADMINISTRATOR. You can do this by searching for ā€œcmdā€ in the bottom left search bar then right-clicking the Command Prompt and selecting ā€œRun as administratorā€

Copy and enter the following string: netsh int ipv4 set glob defaultcurhoplimit=129

Hit enter. If you did it right, it should come back with the response ā€œOkā€

Thatā€™s it! Good Luck!

1 Like

No luck here. It hangs on ā€œLogging in to game serverā€ much longer now, but still kicks me back out to main login with no error. Guess my issue is different than some here.

Nope, same issue, many others too

Had tried that a couple times, no change. This ā€˜fixā€™ is not consistent, and presumes the issue is on the client side

Iā€™M IN! Iā€™M IN!! We did it boys! Actually we aint do shhhhhā€¦I just logged in this evening on a lark without my VPN and it worked!

Previously I had been getting the dreaded 51900328 between my server choice and my character page on Classic.

Iā€™d only been able to play using a very limited free VPN I downloaded the other day. Having tried almost all of the mentioned fixes this was the only thing that had allowed me to connect and was far from a long term fix.

But Today it works! Hereā€™s to hoping the rest of yous guys can get in today too! Good Luck boys!

Think I lucked out and finally got in from tethering through my Verizon phone via PDAnet+. Only other thing I tried that didnā€™t work before was changing my TTL to 128 via that CMD string people kept linking.

Iā€™ve tried several work arounds to fix my connection. I have to use 4G where I live, and i cant get IPv6 to work. (4g works great with every other game)
I literally bought BfA 5 days ago. I was able to play before. Iā€™m fed up. Iā€™m about to uninstall. I have friends who are currently logged in and are playing.
If this is related to the DDoS, why are my friends able to log in? Even my wifi which is AT&T canā€™t connect. Iā€™m livid.
How does a company like blizzard get DDoSā€™d for 4 straight days without fixing it? I feel scammed.

If youā€™ve made your purchase using a credit card give them a call to have them reverse the charge. Youā€™re well within your rights to do so as the product/service sold is not being provided.

Thanks for your replies. Iā€™m assuming someone important saw this and fixed it somehow, because iā€™m able to log in. I wish i made a forum post about this a few days ago. instead of sending a ticket. I have a lot of grinding to do.
Namaste all.

1 Like

First, iā€™d like to thank you for letting renew my subscription on Sundayā€¦ It was awesome of you guys to take my money.

However this is now day 5 of not being able to play.

When are you going to fix your mistake?

3 Likes

Canā€™t agree more. Itā€™s a suffer to watch my friends playing but me only getting 328

1 Like