Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

Same issues not able to log in,WOW51900319…cant play and its been this way for 3 days…

1 Like

I got answer to my ticket. GM told me try all the things I have tried countless times. Did he not read my ticket or just give me the generic response. This is has gotten way past redundant, fix the problem.

2 Likes

GMs are useless they only go by the script that is in front of them.

2 Likes

WoW classic
ISP: Telstra
Error code: WOW51900319

Tried with and without VPN (Mudfish & Exitlag). Still produced the error code and disconnects within 10sec of logging into the game.

Still having trouble connecting, using PDANet+ and getting error 51900328.

1 Like

you will have to tether via your phone’s built in system, and when you run out of tethering data pray to god these guys stop blacklisting us bc of DDOS attacks they cant mitigate.

Lets make up a random reasonable number. Could even be extremely low. 9,654. Let’s assume that’s the amount of people that are having this issue.

9654x15

+$144,810
-$144,810

Makes no difference to them. They have that shareholder money baby, shareholders care for naught.

I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell “I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE!”

Do you think we can request the wasted days back?

4 Likes

I finally found a workaround that makes absolutely no sense, but it works.

I tether to my phone via USB, which is then connected to the exact same Wi-Fi as my computer normally is and I can get into the game and play with normal latency.

If I play with my normal connection I can usually connect (not always), but when I get into the game I have lag spikes every 30-60 seconds that last 20-30 seconds long and that occasionally disconnect me entirely.

If I turn on my VPN, even with all of the encryption turned off an configured for pure speed I can get in with no lag spikes but will have a consistent 500-800ms of latency while playing.

Now, using my phone to provide me with the same F’ing internet that my computer connects to works perfectly.

I’m playing from Singapore, using Viewqwest on an iMac and am now using my iPhone as a Wi-Fi device.

STILL can’t connect!

2 Likes

We’re on a static public IP address (business account), and have reset it to DHCP which put us into an entirely different Subnet, and we’re still having the same probems.

Would be nice to have this figured out. I understand that this is a combined issue with ISP’s subnets, but it would be nice to have resolved after so many days.

1 Like

I think Blizzard has fixed the issue or, at least, fixed it for me. I have been playing the game for a couple of hours without suddenly being kicked off the server and seeing this error message.

Good job Blizzard!!!

Using protonvpn free version us connection worked for me. great prices on packages. if i like it i will buy to add devices.

Nope, still fails at the “Logging In To Game Server”.

5 Likes

Im using PdaNet, and can confirm I can finally login without a VPN.

Same Here with my account

just tried using PdaNet and same disconnect error …

You think the people that are saying it is fixed are just trolling to try and get Blizzard to stop working with us?

False flag operation huh…I wouldn’t say it’s impossible…

I’d say the issues are very likely to be fixed already. At least some of the DDOS mitigation strategy is still in place and its far less costly for them to ignore a small subset of players than to have all servers down until 99.9% uptime. Its just business folks. I can’t argue for or against it. I can stay pissed off and hang around in the forums though. Call it a fire under Blizz’s bad words are bad. Gonna say…

PSA

CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT BILLED FOR NO SERVICE
(Its been 5 days and Blizz won’t even speak to that, so im guessing that is gonna be no so much as a “fk you” from them)