Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

I see Blizz responses in other threads with 3 replies. Yet this one with 881, nothing of substance. I find it absolutely ridiculous that we cannot utilize the ticket system to properly address the issue, and even the people who were able to get a ticket in, it sounds like the response was to get bent. PDANet obviously obfuscates traffic in a certain way, and default Linux IPv4 TTL packet settings are now seen as potentially malicious by Blizzard, or Blizzard’s outsourced network provider, and has knocked out arguably thousands of paying customers and there is a complete lack of response on this. Thousands of US residents living in rural areas are forced to use things like phone tethering, and this is quite obviously a direct result of measures taken to reduce the DDoS traffic.

I don’t this is network / connection related only since I have two computers right next to each other, both connected to the same router / internet provider, one I couldn’t log into the servers Sunday morning all of a sudden, and the 2nd I could and can still log into and play. I did notice a Windows update Saturday night that installed while I slept, that I can’t seem to revert.

I have same issue but am able to log into oceanic servers no problem. rolled a new dwarf until they get this fixed.

tethered via pdanet+
isp is cricket (att)
no
yes

Same issue persisting even after server maint, can’t stay connected over 10 secs on Oceanic servers. Submitted multiple tickets and freaking customer service insists that ALL issues have been solved.

Still getting the error!

Still same Issue.

yeah,can not imagine this screw us up like that.

sigh, ticket support not responding.

Does having a ticket matter?

unbelievable… smh

I at least expect an official response stating that tethered traffic is no longer welcome on their network so I know if I should hold my breath or not to give them another $15. I don’t understand the silence on this matter.

1 Like

I can get to the character selection screen now by using PdaNet tethering and ProtonVPN, but getting error 132 (WOW51900308) about 2 seconds after I log into the realm.

Ticket submission won’t work…

PdaNet still not allowing me to login to servers, id like to know if Blizzard actually plans on fixing the issue or if I should just unsub and move on. Having to use a VPN to play is just silly.

1 Like

Agreed… I’ve just put so much time into this game. This issue is insane…

Have you been able to use a VPN with pda net to log in? If so how? im running on on my phone but it still wont let me play.

i would rather everyone can not play at all, except only few of us can play.

^This, would be great to hear from Blizz if/when this will be resolved otherwise I’ll be unsubbing my two accounts.

1 Like

Yeah ProtonVPN and connecting to a Illinois server and then connecting to wow is letting me play.