Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

Is it though ? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/status/classic-us

Two hour maintenance because it’s still being DDOS attacked

nah they shouldn’t be

To automatically assume it’s a DDoS attack, when it’s maintenance day, is not logical. Maintenance is shown for all Blizzard games for the same time-frame.

3 Likes

Oceanic: Yojamba
ISP: M1

The problem was getting disconnected in a few seconds after logged in. Error was WOW51900319.

I see that all M1 internet service provider in Singapore are having similar issue connecting to WOW Classic.

3 Likes

I am hoping that the two hour maintenance is them fixing some of our issues, eh?

Hoping so. I’d really like to be able to log in.

1 Like

ISP: Unifi Tmnet
No VPN
WOW Classic

Note : also was not able to login to any of [Battlenet] websites/app

ISP: Verizon
No VPN
Classic, Retail, and the PTR

So I use an android device with tethering to get internet, and it works fine. I have always been able to play, however as of Sunday I get stuck logging into a realm and then I disconnect. Happens with any realm, on any version of WoW. Currently i’m able to play because i’m borrowing a friend’s Verizon cellular hotspot, but I can’t keep doing that forever of course.

Well, even after maintenance is finished and servers are up, still getting 328 / 319 errors while tethering.

1 Like

Maintenance is complete and I still can’t get on. Still getting the same WOW51900328 error.

Tried without a VPN now that they’re back up. Still can’t log in. Enable VPN, I can suddenly login again.

1 Like

still the same issues after maintenance. error WOW51900328/319. managed to get character into the world but disconnected by around the 10th second.

No VPN used

oceanic remulos here. same problem persists. cant log in. got dced.

Stack overflow error after successfully logging in to a character. Tried 2 different ones so far, same error.

unable to get past realm selection before or after maintenance.
Both tunnelbear and expressVPN do not seem to help

Managed to get into the game and got a 6000ms latency. Tried Betternet VPN and it improved to 500ms.

1 Like

Same here…wow this is unbelievable. I was hoping for a fix with the maintenance…really had my fingers crossed there. Guess I’ll be using a VPN to log in from now on if they never address this. :confused:

Make sure you have a ticket in for it. All you can do from this point.

Great, still the same issue for M1 ISP in Singapore. Still getting disconnected in a few seconds after logged into WOW Classic. Error was WOW51900319.

2 Likes