Separating keybinds on steam deck and PC

Anyone know of a way to keep these bindings separated?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/what-files-to-keep-to-save-macros-and-keybinds/158782/6

Hi, sorry to revive an old topic. I’ve been seeing this line and trying to figure out where exactly should I type or put that line? I’m trying to set it up in a way where the options I do on steam deck stays on steam deck and not affect the other computers. Thank you.

> run local t={"synchronizeConfig", "synchronizeSettings","synchronizeMacros","synchronizeBindings"} for k, v in pairs(t) do C_CVar.SetCVar(v,0) end ReloadUI()

enter it in chat on the SteamDeck.

Thanks alot. Chat in wow right? Also, do I just need to do it once? And I only have to do it on the deck right? Like I don’t mind my other computer syncing up. It’s just the deck is completely different and I wanted to remove all action bars and focus on the addon to remove clatter.

Yup.

10char

I have tried running this command on my steam deck in desktop mode and in gaming mode. I even tried it on my PC but the keybinds won’t stop syncing. Any other suggestions to fixing this?

1 Like

If you’re talking about copying and pasting what Murder posted, it’s all messed up from the forums cuz they didn’t use code tags.

/run local t={"synchronizeConfig", "synchronizeSettings","synchronizeMacros","synchronizeBindings"} for i,k in pairs(t) do C_CVar.SetCVar(k,0) end ReloadUI()
1 Like

Is this the correct command, or is FizzleMizz the correct one?

They are all exactly the same in function now so all will work.

Use what Elvenbane posted above.

2 Likes

Thanks! Are you familiar with MySlot? Does this do something similar, I’ve seen people mention it.

It moves UI layout and settings between characters/accounts but, as far as I know, doesn’t effect synchronisation settings between computers which is what this macro it doing.