Sentinels Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Sentinels (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

Okay, I’ll get this started =P

• Eilethalua (this character) - Night Elf Priest - nickname “Blue” in RP
  • Eternal Vigilance
  • Pretty much anyone who was regular in the /RP and /OOC channels in 2006
5 Likes

Elemental, Human, Mage

Played more towards end of vanilla and a ton of bc thru wrath. Organized a lot of mage only battleground premades and mage only dungeon completions which were a blast. Did a lot of regular play too not just mages only lol

Brilber

(Was nicknamed KFC elf thanks to a Wow insider article), Night Elf, Rogue

Sisters of Passion
Retribution of Arathor

1 Like

AlexDenton/AKDenton, Human Warrior
Former Guild: Clan Jade Falcon
Hoping to find: Eluno, Hinita, Meru, Anyone Else from the day.

@Eilethalua I hope you’re doing well, nice to see you’re still around

1 Like

I was Xylia - Prot Pally. Used to be in Modus Operandi on Sentinels. Still know a few of the guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was a little late to the game and started playing near the end of vanilla.

Albertopolis, human paladin - I was a huge noob so my spec was BS
Ryack, Human paladin - dont ask why I had two human paladins, I dont have an answer.

Was in a guild called the chosen ones for a bit.

1 Like

Fnipper Folkor Zookenheimersteinbergbaum
Demonologist, Engineer, Hero of Gnomeregan and the Alliance
Formerly of Manifest Destiny and Blackwater Explorers

3 Likes

I came here to find folks from the /rp channel and bam, here you are! :smiley:

I mainly played Arowyn, human rogue, and Josceline, human mage. I also had a human male paladin that I played often in the /rp channel but didn’t level very high - can’t remember what his name was. (Maybe Bayrn?)

I made a new account for some reason in Cata so I’m not sure how to get to those characters, but I saw that Arowyn is still in Eternal Vigilance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glad to see you’re still around! Hope we can bump into each other in Classic! Will you be rolling on an RP server?

1 Like

Oh, yes, I remember a bit of RP on a boat in Menethil harbor with one of Blue’s unofficially adopted daughters. Warlock, name started with S … I’ll come up with it at some point.

Squeee! And the other unofficially adopted daughters. Blowing up melons.

Haha, those were the days.

Absolutely, though right now I don’t plan to play for a few months. Leave the rush rush crowd and the layering to others.

This reminded how bad I felt leaving WOW in MoP and no one else stepping up to keep WOWfiction (redubbed WowRPfiction) alive, or the Sentinels Wiki. Your bit of writing on demons was great.

2 Likes

Stasar, human rogue
Formerly of Blackwater Raiders, McFarlanes Lantern and a few others

waves at Blue

4 Likes

Mikaeela - human mage
Oriannah - n. elf rogue

Guild: Sarcasm Society.

Looking for Bunn, N. Elf Warrior
Adabisi - Dwarf hunter
Sinopa - human priest
and any other guild members that my brain is failing me on right now.

Vadana, Night Elf, Hunter
Late Vanilla, Early BC
Shining Darkness. I logged in one day to find out that I, and many others, had been booted out of the guild because the guild master got into a fight with another officer.
RPed in Goldshire for a while around lvl 30-40.
I remember I had a friend who stopped talking to me because I killed a cat critter at the pet vendor in Elwynn.
Usually played with family, 2 sisters and our father. As well as a lot of my dad’s close friends and coworkers.

Baene
Human Mage
Guilds: The Lost Legion, Tree

LF: Revenge (Rogue), Rhonis (Pally) and any others who may remember me!

Might you remember Rhonis? Tell him Baene is looking for him!

1 Like

Hello all former and new “Sisters of Passion” guildies. I can tell you that we WILL definitely be rebuilding this guild on Classic!

I joined SoP around 2006 and that family was my life for so very long.
----- Compassion :dove: ----- Charity :open_hands: ----- Conquest :crossed_swords: -----

1 Like

Stolz

GM of Acies. Would love to reconnect with anyone from the old Sentinels raiding community.

10 Likes

Weren’t you the guild that ruined the AQ gate opening?

2 Likes

Looking for any old Acies members!

3 Likes

I’m so flattered you remember it! Thank you ~