Sensual Seduction Weekend Raiding Guild

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: (Pally Healer, Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Death Knight, and DPS.)
Also recruiting: Most Ranged DPS

(7/10 H Sanctum of Dom and 10/10 N SoD) is looking for friendly
/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Ironthìghs our recruiting officer to Real ID, Cole#1560. We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Cole#1560 for more information!

471 dh bnet - Rosgaros#1423 lookin for mythic prog. in dalaran server so need some time to xfer

Thanks for the reply, I went ahead an added you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Come join the fun. Already started mythic progression and doing weekly heroic clears currently. Also many 10-15 keys within guild regularly.

Join thicc kanna and the gang :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

added bnet few days ago…466 DK 11/12 H progression…looking for weekends…hope to chat soon

I think we just talked! Let me know if I still haven’t reached out!

Bumping it up!

Bumping It up!

Bumping it up!

Need dps still!!!

Bumping it up!

If you’re still looking for dps, my DK (unholy spec) is 12/12 H and 468 ilvl. I’m available on weekends and already on Sargeras server.

I may be interested in joining.

Bumping it up!

Need Dps for the mythic team

Bumping it up!

Bumping it up!

Bumping it up.

Looking for more dps to kill drest