Send the Battle Chicken out to pasture

True, but a fury warrior is rarely if ever asked to do the majority of those things in 25-man raids.

I’ve been carrying around a tank set since I hit 70, and I’ve never been asked to tank, because our kitty druid is a much better option than me if one of our three regular tanks doesn’t show. Next best option after that would probably be to have someone switch to a tank specced alt. And there aren’t any “Four Horsemen” fights in TBC where you need a bunch of extra tanks.

I felt the same way at the start of tbcc, not many guild’s were requiring chickens back then, but now I see more and more guilds that have it as requirement. For some people, their schedules mean they have very limited options in their choice of guilds they join.

After all there were guild’s that didn’t require wbuffs in classic but I think they were few and far between by the end. Ultimately people will choose the path of least resistance when it comes to killing bosses, world buffs and chickens allow us to take that path. It’s up to blizzard to balance the game appropriately.

Well, it looks like blizzard isn’t doing anything about chickens this phase. TBCC is now officially the chicken expansion. Wotlk won’t be any different. kekw

1 Like

Not sure if joke or serious. How does Ogre Suit effect p1 dmg?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.