I am trying to self-report one of my character names after coming back to the game after a few years. I am on a fixed income now and cannot afford to change the name and pay for a monthly sub. With the current political situation in the US and finding out what part of what the name means, I feel it should be changed, but I cannot afford to pay to have the name changed. The character name is Cheekypute, and I do not know how to self-report, so I do not get a mark against me. If someone could help me self-report my name so I do not get a mark against me, that would be wonderful.
From google if a GM finds its in violation they will give u a name change feel free to list any other toons that mite be questionable as well.
- Open the Battle.net Support Ticket Form or go to Support via the in-game menu (
ESCkey). - Select your specific Realm and the Character Name you want to report.
- Write a clear message in the description box explaining that you are self-reporting your character’s name because you believe it may violate the naming policy and you would like a free name change
Yes, but it does not give you an option for self-reporting; it just takes you to the same location of the website and never gives you a clear option under support for self-reporting for in-game issues or a general title. All are very specific issues, and if it is about a name, it is a name in use, nothing with a name change or name reporting, or what is going on. I did go to Google first to find the steps.
I’ll be nice and help Darth out a bit. You can submit your ticket here: https://us.support.blizzard.com/en/help/contact/322/ticket
Thank you so much. That is what I was looking for and could not find!