Seething shore

please delete it out of rated bg bracket

4 Likes

I’d MUCH rather do Seething Shore instead of “Orbs of Stupidity in the Temple of Panda Doom.”

2 Likes

who asked ?

1 Like

Weird. It’s like you posted on the forums, where other people could post their thoughts/opinions.
Odd.

6 Likes

I seem to win this one more then I lose in rbg.

1 Like

Seething Shore is one of the best RBG maps. New Deepwind is the worst.

2 Likes

Seething Shore is more fun on RBGs than regular BGs because you can organize actual roaming groups and stuff.

I hate the orb map because it’s literally ring-around-the-rosie the entire match.

1 Like

It just needs to be deleted

Seething Shore should be taken out of random BGs as well. Not sure why it pops up 5x more often than any other map.

2 Likes

or git gud?

1 Like

Blizzard refuses to comprehend why rated pvp struggles to pick up new players when there’s no queue to simplify things, and when they add a map to the rotation that is absolutely toxic to non-premades. Ignoring the fact that whoever let this map launch in the current state isn’t even qualified to be the janitor at Blizzard HQ.

Dawg we heard you don’t liek seething shore so we made it the only bg available. :monkey:

OP try this:

Split your team into 3 groups.

Group 1: Rogue

Group 2: Healer + Tank (Guardian or DH)

Group 3: Everyone else

Group 3’s job is to stay alive in the mass battle that is the team fight. Their entire goal is to either win, or spin. If you wipe the opposing force in a team fight and cap, great. If not… spin and deny them that node, Rez and repeat keeping them there as long as possible.

Meanwhile Groups 2 and 1 are floating around at the other two nodes and capping them. Most of your points will come from these 3 players doing their own thing and moving like demons the whole game.

It generally gives you a 400point lead, rinse and repeat.

Since I saw and used this Strat I win it most of the time

2 Likes

The map is just fine.

Someone needs to explain to me what is wrong with this map and why people hate it so much, because I don’t get it.

It’s as even a fighting ground as you can get, it’s not over after the first team fight and it leaves plenty of room for strategy.

Because like everything else in human nature, people can’t stand what they can’t control or don’t understand.

I’m guilty of this too until I figured it out.

It’s just AB without any D. Spinning flags until you’re able to cap them and move onto the next flag. Different yes though it can be enjoyable once you understand.

Pretty much sums it up. It’s just a deny/spin map.

1 Like

It’s more like SSM without timed nodes.

1 Like

Seething Shore has been a Bug exploiter paradise for a long time . Where Alliance has used the Bug where they can attack from spawn point on the boat at long range using spells or abilities and attack some Horde players who can’t defend themselves from these unknown attacks. I seen players on Horde side manage to attack back at the Alliance players on the boat before and yeah they also exploited this.

Many times people have shown video’s rated and unrated BG’s of this exploit of constantly being attack by Alliance players in the Sky on the Boat and what did Blizzard do ignore it. Yet, they can fix a issue in Alterac Valley many years ago where Horde kept winning using the Cut Point and that was balanced out for Alliance to win that BG while they can’t fix Seething Shore.

https://youtu.be/HmxZC2t7bKo

People have try so hard to tell Blizzard but the problem is they will always ignore this they can’t do anything about this issue.

I think you have the Seething shore bug where you see people on the ship and not on the ground.

Bug that’s been around since it’s release but isn’t crazy common.
I’ve never had it personally happen to me but apparently a relog fixes it, no guarantee though.