This map is broken and has the same bug from it’s release in BFA, where primarily on the Monk and Shaman classes but others too, you cannot see enemies even though they are right in front of you in combat/hitting you or your teammates and the enemies appear on the boat out of range of you hitting them. Only a reload fixes this and sometimes it D/C’s you or takes multiple reloads.
It happens almost 100% of the games I play on the Priest class specifically now and shaman I have also seen bug a lot recently too.
This makes a rated PvP map completely unplayable and puts a team down 8 or 9v10 almost every single game without fail.
I have never seen this bug in unrated or rated and only know about it because of the forums. What are you doing to replicate it to near 100% on your priest? I’d like to see if I can do the same things you do to see if the visuals bug for me too, as that can go some way to helping identify the problem and getting some attention to it.
Used to get this literally every game of both rated and random. Most of the time one reload did the trick, sometimes two. I did have one game that I had to reload 9 times though, that was fun. Got a new computer about a month ago and it stopped. My guess is its addons and/or graphics setting clashing. Maybe try starting from scratch?
I’ve never dc’d from it but do have to reload most games.