Seems way past time for human druids doesn't it?

Please Panda Druids.

Oh, well that makes sense.

No KT are enough. We don’t need more humans than what we currently have running around on the Alliance.

Honestly they should just unlock all classes across all races with the exception of DHs. Lorewise the two factions have been allied to their respective races for over a decade. Are you telling me that in over a decade no human adventurer would be curious about the teachings of druidism, or communing with the elements, the faith of Elune, etc?

1 Like

Lore-wise, Shaman and Druids get their magics from different sources. One from the Dream, and the other through communion with Elementals.

Hunters develop a spirit bond with their pet.

And Dwarven Hunters develop a spirit bond with their pet… and their beer.
We know there are Alementals out there…

1 Like

Beer Shaman when?

The lore would support a beer shaman…
Races I could see doing it would be Dwarf and Pandaren (Pandaren’s for obvious reasons).

Panderia has a whole dungeon or quest line about Alementals doesn’t it?

correct. It’s the only reason I know that Alementals exist… even if it was just done as a joke… it’s now lore.

Maybe but it is without a doubt long past time for NE paladins. Hopefully they will use the current situation to add them in later on in SLs.

I’m of the opinion that most race class combinations should be free.

Aside from Tauren/Draenei rogues and DH for non elf races.

There really isn’t a reason why WoW can’t join with nearly any other game on the market.

There’s less reasons for this than there is for the already indefensible reasons why we can’t play cooperatively cross faction

1 Like

So are movies, btw.

"So, I have this idea for a great movie. It’s about two gnomes who find a bracelet of power, and they have to take it to the Burning Steppes and cast it into the Cauldron. They form the Brotherhood of the Bracelet. Along the way they’re trailed by a murloc named Gottom, who’s obsessed with the bracelet, and nine bracelet bogeymen. It could be a three-parter, called ‘Ruler of the Bracelet’. The first part would be called ‘The Brotherhood of the Bracelet’, followed by ‘A Couple of Towers’, with the climactic ending called ‘Hey, the King’s Back!’ "

So the logical question to ask is… why didn’t they just take a giant eagle to the Cauldron, since the giant eagles were introduced in previous novel “The Gobbit”?

Because the eagles would have been corrupted by the power of the Bracelet; duh

No, it doesn’t because you have two variants of human which can already be druids without a problem. Just one’s cursed, and one’s a bit beefy. I would much rather normal humans not be able to be druids.

2 Likes

Y’all want everything ruined by the Human Potential, hm?

1 Like

They want Humans potential to ruin everything.

1 Like

No… no it doesn’t.