Seems like self healing is a bit out of whack

You got two examples, and you are making a straw man out of it. Dude I know you feel a way because your class was mentioned but get over it.

No one said it wasn’t bad, just not as bad. Evoker is a easy fix, others not so mush.

What’s not an easy fix for everyone else? Get rid of essence break for DH and it’s suddenly not doing 150k+ death sweeps. Problem solved. Tanks can’t queue PvP, problem solved.

Like dude, I get that you’re trying to constantly excuse evoker because it dies but that’s just weak.

Everything is busted right now.

1 Like

Anyone want to take a guess at why self healing has to be so strong?

Tell me what coukd exist that causes actual healers in competitive scenarios to do so little healing requiring DPS have to be able to cover themselves and so drastically reduce the burden on healers?

But I know we can’t consider nerfing healers for simply existing in a specific situation is bad design that has had a dramatic snowball effect on the rest of the game, we might be having a rational, reasonable, and constructive conversation if we did that.

Whatever you say dude. Keep forum warrioring over imagined obsession. Build those straw men, you need them.

Saying something twice is constant. I think we are done here. Go on and get you last word in and call it a victory. lol

Will do, stay bad evoker excuser.

devoker is the purest form of a glass cannon and it’s extremely toxic for the game. tone down the one shot, buff their defensives, remove nullifying barrier, and boom you got a solid spec.

Yeah thats exactly what I said. I have been saying that since beta in fact. I get what they were going for with the spec but I don’t think it works well for wow.

1 Like