See WoW just need frequent hotfixes

See a Hotfix was just implemented:

We don’t need this kind of QoL to come later on S4 patch, if Devs introduce something like Sandworm relics, Cosmic Flux that have an obvious issue for alts engagment, they should look into implementing changes based on players concerns with a better approach like bi-weekly hotfixes instead of X.5, X.7 patches.

Sandworm relics could benefit from a similar change…

4 Likes

Blizz fun police… gotta make sure there’s a 250 cosmic flux penalty!

2 Likes

Yeah that’ll never change at least was implemented now and not like previous announcement that cosmic flux will have something for alts until August 2.

Now Devs just showed that this kind of change can be perform before big patches as hotfix.

You can get all your 1500 cosmic flux 100% if you do the content on alts

The penalty is there to remind you that

Stop defending Blizzard’s poor game design. They keep saying they want to make things more alt friendly, but have stupid little things like this because people like you will defend it and tell them they did a good job. Truth is, if they wanted things to really be alt friendly they would have had things like this from the get go.

Some of us have caught on to Blizzard’s way of working. They add something that is intentionally flawed, even after getting feedback about it being bad, then down the road do something like this and say they were listening and people like you praise them for it.

7 Likes

You should be appreciated that it’s not penalized to half the cost you get back

Losing 250 cosmic flux isn’t something to ruin your day honestly

Debeers mining company of QoL changes

I think they were going to make it BOA at about this time. It’s not too far off the time of when soul ash and soul cinders were made account wide.

Learn English. It will help you in the WOW forum and in your career.

No it should be account wide, stop being a shill

4 Likes

1500 for 1500.

2 Likes

Clark will always be a grade A shill. In his eyes it seems everything Blizz does is great and we should all be thankful for everything they do regardless of how poor it is. This is why we get such poor design choices, people like him will always praise Blizz for anything they do. It’s like a certain Italian racing team I cheer for, they have the same problem sometimes, so Italian in the brain they can’t see past their own national pride.

4 Likes

It’s more of expecting grinds in a MMO game

If you wanted everything handed to you after completing it one time, single player games with cheat codes seems to be something you should do

Any feedback? Obviously, I do grammatical mistakes all the time , since english is not my first language.

2 Likes

Subjective qualification.

Grinds are fine, too many grinds become the problem. That is the problem with this current Dev team, they insist on you doing the same grind over and over on every alt because they know there isn’t enough content to keep you playing long term. If they had good content fine, but making you grind the same thing on every single character is just a lazy way to extend time played.

Look up on how to not make run-on sentences. That’s the biggest step for English.

1 Like

We could have more content by using alts, however most of the grinds introduced on the last expansions drive players away from trying other classes.

2 Likes

Pretty much, and people like Clark will praise it and defend it while the game continues to slide downhill.

1 Like

It should be there on launch but I guarantee you Dragonflight is going to have some trash currency that can’t be traded that they’ll make tradable later. They do this every expansion.

2 Likes