Follow up question I thought of…
Have the non-pre-order BETA keys started to roll out yet? Is there an idea on the rarity of receiving one? Maybe that’s not known, just thought I’d ask. Haven’t been involved in a Blizzard BETA before.
Thanks again!
Follow up question I thought of…
Have the non-pre-order BETA keys started to roll out yet? Is there an idea on the rarity of receiving one? Maybe that’s not known, just thought I’d ask. Haven’t been involved in a Blizzard BETA before.
Thanks again!
I don’t think there is an answer anyone from the Support forums could answer this too, because we do not exactly know for certain.
And I don’t think the Support Forum Agents would have an answer to this too.
Honestly, if you wish to participate for beta’s without having to purchase for one, keep Opt-In for Beta Test and keep an eye out.
Also, you could’ve continued your thread and ask the follow up question there. No need to make a new thread if having a follow up question.
You can keep it on the previous thread, but not as far as I know.
My bad, everyone! It kept saying “error: wait for another person to interact here” every time I tried to add my folo question.
Thanks again for the info.
It’s only been 10 days since beta started. It would be cool if those who opted in started getting invites by the end of the week but my guess is probably next week they start with them.
Hope you get yours soon!
THey probably havent taken the beta opt in because so many people have pre bought it to the point where they had to increase teh server population so they maybe holding out for a bit longer.