<Second Attempt> LFM Late Night Raiding

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] Second Attempt is a guild with top world history and is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming community harboring teams in other games as well as a TwitchTV team. With that said, we are looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft as we return to the raiding scene after attending BlizzCon 2019! Second Attempt is [b]a former world 70 and realm first[/b] guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2019 and are seeking exceptional players for BFA 8.3, Shadowlands and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you! [b]We've been around for 9+ years[/b] as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break after BFA burnout hit us as it did with many guilds and many players retired from the game, only returning briefly for Classic. We have since returned and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in BFA 8.3, Shadowlands and beyond! We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit! [u][b]We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday![/b][/u] Eventually a fourth non required day may be added as historically we have raided 3 days a week with Mondays used for scheduled off night activities.

A few key things about us:
  • We harbor an active and progressive raid group
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We're located on a central server so the ping is good for everyone
  • We're on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing
  • We harbor a very active discord, because of our extensive gaming community

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Recruitment:

- Tanks
    ~ Any exceptional applicant

- DPS

- Healers

Outside of Raiding Activity:
    Seeing as we are a gaming organization and community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. See the top disclaimer for more info!

About Us:
    Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for Antorus and the next expansion. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things.

About You:
    You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc.

Check out our website, discord and stream at:
    ^http://www.secondattemptgg.com/
    ^https://discord.gg/rTkECYD
    ^http://www.twitch.tv/indofear

If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID:

BATTLE TAG:
    Indofear#1324 - GM / Recruitment||
    1 Like
    Looking for more for late night raiding!
    As an old Infallible member, welcome Eonar buddy!
    Thanks! We have some ex-Infallible players as well that came with us, but have been raiding for a few years with Second Attempt. Who were you in Infallible?
    662 PvE (DPS) - almost full primal gladiator PvP. I've recently took a break and I'm now returning looking to do some serious pve and pvp. Pushing 1.5k on rbgs on yolo groups alone, looking for a serious group, as well as trying to get started on BRF.

Would I be considered to join?
    Feel free to toss up an application. We're also looking to expand our PvP sector for PvP groups and RBG's.
    Seeking more talent for late night Mythic Raiding!
    Oh man this brings back memories I remember playing on horde side Eonar way back in the day. TDC, Muteki, Holy Carnage glad to see there are still some old schoolers still around! Also Welcome to Sargeras!
    Definitely! Those were some more old great's and competitors alike! <Holy Carnage> and <Evil Empire> took the free transfers to Arygos though during BC and <Evil Empire> renamed to <We Know Girls>. They claimed server firsts on Arygos for some time, but disbanded sometime during MoP unfortunately.

Thanks for the warm welcoming! Would be happy to have Eonar old schoolers in our guild for those interested.
    Looking for more talented players for late night raiding!
    Looking for more people interested in late night raiding!
    Up for more talent for top end progression on a light schedule! Looking to finish up this tier strong and hit Hellfire Citadel hard!
    I was Fonzy/Arufonso back in ICC through Dragon Soul. Any Infallibles from then?
    Ah very cool! There's a handful that haven't transferred yet and a handful that are with us that were before your time with Infallible. Enfer raided with us a bit, but decided to go elsewhere when we came here. We had Sovietshaman for a bit Zerglol and a few others too. A lot have come and gone and then come again so more may come to Sargeras as they get back around to things or see that we've transferred.
    Brand new to 100. I work second shift so 12 am is perfect for me. That would give me time to put the baby to sleep. Do you do Alt raids? I am not geared enough to push content, but I would like to join the "b" team.
    Yes, we do alt raids. Scheduled ones are Thursdays, otherwise we have an officer that runs them almost daily every night / morning post raid.
    Still looking for more talented players for late night raiding!
    To the top with you! Anyone going to BlizzCon this year?!
    Seeking more talent for our late night Mythic raid roster! Light hours, late nights, content clearing while relevant!
    Looking for more talent for a late night progression group that's been around since Vanilla!