Seasonal Resets Coming with Shadowlands

When Shadowlands launches at 3:00 p.m. PST on November 23, all Titan Residuum that you have on your character(s) will be converted to Silver and provided to you.

Additionally, at that same time, there will be a PvP conversion of Honor (currency) to Silver, and your Conquest counter (at the top of the PvP tab) will be reset to zero.

We’ll see you on the other side!

4 Likes

Sounds good, brother.

2 Likes

Will the silver conversion be one for one?

Also, please make the title Lord/Lady of War account wide. Thank you.

I’m a bit lost, are you talking about the marks to purchase PvP gear? and if so, what’s replacing them?

2 Likes

You mean honor towards the next honor level or do you mean honor levels?

1 Like

He’s referring to the honor currency that exists and will exist for Shadowlands that you can buy gear with.

Silver? I remember it used to be gold.

Edit: But I will take the currency though.

Well rip to me, guess I won’t be immediately buying and fully upgrading all my honor gear once I hit level 60.

which honor? the currency or levels?

Currency.

1 Like

So marks of honor are going to be reset? So I should go spend them, or risk getting like nothing for them right? How about like 5g per instead of 5 silver? Ridiculous

Honor points, not Marks of Honor, I’d assume. I mean, Marks of Honor are used for every transmog PvP appearance across every expansion. Would they seriously screw us out of those?

the OP is talking about currencies…

Yea this blizz post is about as clear as mud. They’ve created so many currencies they need to be more specific.

2 Likes

…Why?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the vendor still exists, the gear still functions outside of shadowlands, and it’s the only way to possibly get that specific gear.

2 Likes

Wowhead clarification!

Note that the Honor Blizzard is talking about here is the new currency to purchase entry range PvP items that is being used on Pre-Patch already, not Honor Levels.

5 Likes

make it gold

3 Likes

I certainly hope not. They might want to make this clearer though about what honor we are losing because with account wide honor I don’t understand what exactly either.

Where do you even spend the honor points? Specifically, in your currency tab, under “player vs player” - Honor. Is the vendor only in Org and SW? Or are there others?

Wowhead did!

Note that the Honor Blizzard is talking about here is the new currency to purchase entry range PvP items that is being used on Pre-Patch already, not Honor Levels.

1 Like