Season of Wrath

They kind of have the right idea with the MoP thing they’re doing, but I’d like to see a good year or two long season similar to discovery that’s entirely wrath themed with new content and maybe new classes etc.

I’m completely good with seasons. I’m too old to feel compelled to invest in characters over a decade anymore.

I don’t like seasons because they eventually end. And I just want a permanent wrath classic server. Because that will never end. I mean, it will eventually, but not as fast as a seasons server would.

I mean, yah, I will eventually outgear everything and eventually clear the game. But as long as the server exists, I can still log on and do stupid things now and then. Like randomly raid cus I feel like it. Even though I generally don’t enjoy raiding. I am the 5 man kind of a fool.

I just don’t get bored easily. Can’t count how many times I have played old mario karts and zelda games or whatever even though I have collected everything a million times. Same thing with wrath. Sometimes you just log on and 5 man or raid for fun.

1 Like

Not so sure, vanilla had issues with meme specs aka specs which could heal and suffered from the hybred tax, having to heal or dps in pvp. I think the biggest issues with tbc is the group wide buff meta meaning you would have to totem twist, and each 4 melee needed a shaman, which was fixed by wrath. Not sure there is a change in what was percieved as annoying as tbc meta fixed the meme specs by giving them a unique raid or group wide thing to add, with wrath fixing the tbc meta of having to do raid comp planning, and mop fixing the cata meta of not being bad.

But while many demand wrath and tbc, they seem to lack things to do in the open world unlike vanilla/sod, and world pvp is not as much of a thing to do. So maybe for a tbc sod if they make buffs raid wide (increasing boss hp to compensate), and add things to do in the open world it might work. Most people who played tbc with me, well they said they sort of missed pre-nerf p5, and 40mans, tbc naxx was fun, not sure will get something as good raids as tbc until mop.

As for wrath, era could have been better with better loot planning for the gamnas.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.