Season of Wrath

Most people who don’t have the 'tism can read statements born of intuition like “players don’t like aggressive monetization like loot boxes or buying gold for cash” and understand it is a shared sentiment, but isn’t necessarily applicable to everyone, and not need a peer reviewed research study with bullet proof scientifically valid evidence supporting the claim.

I am not sure what your fixation on autism is but I would prefer you leave it out of posts as not only is the way you are using it against CoC but it is also entirely ignorant.

Autism is a spectrum with many varied symptoms some of which are more common but not all are always present. In addition someone can tend to fixate or get hung up on certain things without being autistic at all.

Basically stop using real life conditions (especially incorrectly) to attempt to throw insults.

Sorry for the interruption, please all of you go back to arguing mostly as before.

2 Likes

I would prefer people ignore content on the internet that offends them rather than deliberately look for it, complain about it, and demand it censored, but here we are.

No.

I accept your apology.

Only 3 attempts at that post, not bad :+1:

SOD on wrath or even TBC would actually be fun.

1 Like

To everyone. Everyone that is reading your crap is laughing

They have always sold additional stuff. Since literally day one of WoW. Collectors edition, later tgc.
Your arguments are so weak its just embarrassing

Blame the state idk. Them increasing the price of an expansion by $10 over 20 years is within the inflation market.

Retail as a whole is 20 years of wow.
Retail now is dragonflight. Don’t use retail as a word if you don’t refer to dragonflight, the current retail product.

Its both. You can’t use your brain for once can you?
It is indeed easy and fast, however, the boost is not catered to people that play for the first time. This is absurd. People that buy the boosts are veterans that don’t want to waste another 10h of that tedious content. Even easy content can be tedious if you have done it for the 62262525271166x time.

Sure mate

Nonsense and and an idiotic statement

Warcraftlogs. Very easy to find those data. But I guess you don’t care about data as you only want to have your subjective narrative.
Kihra, Wcl founder and dev, said multiple times on twitter that retail has much higher raid participation on unique accounts than Wrath Classic, even back on t7. This was brought up because people like you think Classic is some mega mmo which it isn’t. It caters to a niche community that loves old gameplay.

Still waiting for a data or at least a poll.

I donKt buy them so I don’t care. I don’t start throwing opinions about things I don’t know about or don’t do. Not like you. You have a very biased take and you basically know nothing

It is just cosmetics. Your subjective view about it is irrelevant.

The moment they sell cosmetics that are bound to memories or just grind in general, it is a problem.
However, they just sell new cosmetics that you can’t get ingame. I don’t care about heart of the Aspects. Blizzard is well aware about that and they will never put invincible in the store.

I’m neutral about retail. I left because I didn’t like some aspects of the game, mainly how they force you to grind for player power. You, however, are a very typical classic andy that just hates retail for being retail and created by Activision.

Waiting for data. Show me proof of any claim you have made in the past 2 days.

You don’t win from cosmetics. Are you that dense?

Probably it getting harder and you can’t cope with. At least thats my guess from reading your weak to nonsense arguments

Data. I will keep asking you for data when you do such bold claims.
As someone that have stated to be educated, how have you passed anything without adding sources. Something about you is sus

1 Like

In summary:

You constantly asserting my opinions are nothing more than subjective while ignoring the fact that your “it’s just cosmetics it doesn’t matter” take is subjective, and unpopular.

You asserting that the increase in expansion price is a result of inflation, which is not true.

You using 80iq twitter social shaming language like “everyone is laughing at you” like I go to the same middle school you do

You making up the claims like ‘they always did this’ like people can’t look up when they began selling digital deluxe / microservices / microtransactions

You simultaneously asserting that the game is only pay for cosmetics while agreeing that you can pay for levels, gear, renown, flight paths, resources, and various other forms of character progression.

You claiming the game is “too hard for me” when you’ve probably never seen a mythic raid post legion.

You constantly demanding data then when asked to provide any of your own you point to warcraft logs and assert that raid participation is evidence of overall engagement.

And refusing to acknowledge you can use the same metrics to estimated subscribers is less than a third of what it was at its peak if we are being generous.

Okay you convinced me. You are just an elaborate troll and not even a good one.
All you can do is deny stuff, claiming hilarious things without proof and insulting people.
You won. You are getting ignored. I hope you can rest well with your ignorant life

1 Like

Spent 15 minutes typing and deleting and that’s the best you could come up with?

Lots of seething going on I imagine. Make sure that if you do decide to come back you show me the evidence for inflation driving the cost of WoW expansions.

First I thought - lets write something but then I realized you have about an IQ of a dog so for me this just wasting lifetime.
Nothing you said made any sense. Normal dunning kruger effect I guess.
I really can’t bother at this point.
But regardless, if that makes you happy that you won the price of the most idiotic user in the forums, I’m happy for you. You should tell that in your next job interview, maybe you get paid even more!

1 Like

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that the people asserting they have an IQ an order of magnitude higher than me have an income an order of magnitude lower than me.

I’m not getting involved, don’t really care in the end, but the energy you’re trying to show that Yehmi is doing with their IQ statement is the exact same energy you’re doing here with this.

2 Likes

No one ignores the fact that our opinions are subjective. We know the difference between objective and subjective and never claimed they were objective. You’re the one who claimed your opinions were objective. And you’ve never shown any data proving your personal fee fees about what is fun about the game is even agreed to by the majority.

Does anyone have to prove that the cost of living has increased in the last 20 year and wages have grown to match it? You don’t actually think that the wage of a blizzard dev has remained the same over the last 20 years? The largest cost to blizzard is the wages, health care, 401k etc of workers. Those increased cost have to come from increased revenue. Given how much the cost of living and wages has increased the last 20 years I’m amazed that a sub is still just $15.

Until you can prove objective morality exists you have no authority to assert your definition of objectivity is any more subjective than mine.

Yes.

Man this post really got derailed. I blame kids having too much tiktok and twitter.

Anyway, Wrath seasons would be cool huh?

They could give us another TBC or Wrath progression server and I would play, they don’t even have to try anything new.

I would gladly settle for bloody sod wrath classic realms than not having permanent wrath classic realms at all. So stupid how they can’t seem to accomodate everyone. Blizz is unwilling to compromise at all.

Wait, Mktaar, do you want permanent WoTLK servers?

1 Like

Yes 100 percent yes. I want permanent wrath classic realms to be provided by blizzard entertainment.

2 Likes

You do realize that Season means it goes away right?
And good job necro’ing old threads (again)

2 Likes