Season of Mastery World Bosses Arrive Thursday, December 16

what’s with the 'tude, bro?

The heads up and communication is cool, Kaivax.
Thanks and hope your week is a good one.

Good luck getting a world boss on Jom. Bet you wish your server was dead now XD

1 Like

i had a level 40 dwarf hunter run up to me in IF and whisper me asking for a remove disease. i said no i’m a druid. he replyed wow dude. i tried to msg him back and inform him he was a dwarf but he had me on ignore. ain’t no masters playing this season.

6 Likes

unfortunately this always happens, expedited release or not

so much lulz, you know how many people legit get mad that i dont take off diseases. All they see is a healer and shout REMOVE IT NOW!

Jungle Remedies are everybody’s friend! I used to carry stacks of them on my toon for the times my stratholme runs had drood heals. It’s a highly underrated potion.

3 Likes

Blizzard know this - best to read the full article for context

While players have a small chance to get the Eye of Shadow as a random drop from elite demons in the world, Lord Kazzak is guaranteed to drop it.

To the victors go the spoils, and for some Hunters this means laying claim to the Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina. This item has a low chance to drop on elite blue dragons, but is a guaranteed item drop from Azuregos.

1 Like

Is this where we’re supposed to say “thank you, Kaivax”?

Thank you, Kaivax.

2 Likes

Would you guys please boost the exp% or make the 40% include kills?

So any word on the dead servers? (Any sever except Jom)

1 Like

Oh… let’s cut a month off the timeline… just cause we want to…

Lol man, it’s never enough!

Let’s preserve this, in case you wise up and delete it.

2 Likes

RIP any HC’s that hang out in SW

Wow, how wonderful. The vast majority of folks are still leveling and ya’ll are worried about world bosses. This season was poorly thought out. People aren’t even doing PvE. Have ya’ll looked at what’s going on with AV?

1 Like

Whats the matter, hurt your feelings?

1 Like

Unless this happened on day 3 of the server being live, the fact he was level 40 was enough to know he was not a master. No need for him to ask a dumb question.

The people that this server were designed for are level 60. Those same people also know that they can gear their entire raid far faster with everyone doing PVP than for them to do dungeons or raids. You’d be an idiot to be running dungeons right now.

I’m not sure why anyone is worried about this being “too early”. If it’s too early, then no one will kill them. And when someone can, they will be killed. They might as well have spawned from the start, like who cares…

5 Likes