Season of Mastery World Bosses Arrive Thursday, December 16

Heads up! The world bosses Azuregos and Lord Kazzak will begin appearing on Season of Mastery realms on Thursday, December 16 at 3:00 p.m. PST (6:00 p.m. EST).

This means the beginnings of some Season of Mastery players obtaining Benediction or Anathema, which are started by Lord Kazzak, and the Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina, which is dropped by Azuregos.

See you in Azshara and Blasted Lands!

3 Likes

My HC character is logged out in SE Azshara and I won’t have time to play until the 17th!

I demand an HC death appeal

3 Likes

All those things you listed are already in the game (Benediction, Sinew, etc). Does Blizzard not even know this?

13 Likes

…jesus slow the hell down. Wth?

We have 60% of servers below level 50 and you guys are launching world bosses?

5 Likes

Y’all wanted a shorter server life in your “survey”. What’s the problem?

It’s almost like Classic was the way to go and Blizzard should not have catered to the FotM crowd.

3 Likes

lol wat? They really said you can now get bene from world boss??? Im lost lololol

5 Likes

Well, now I’m looking forward to doing world bosses. I could only do them for the first few months after they were released in Classic.

3 days of notice? How can you all disrespect your player-base this much? This is partially why so many left to play other MMOs such as FFXIV.

This means the beginnings of some Season of Mastery players obtaining Benediction or Anathema, which are started by Lord Kazzak, and the Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina, which is dropped by Azuregos.

This is just wrong. You could already get those with items that drop off mobs in the open world.

8 Likes

Slow down? No offense, but its SOM. Everything is going at a faster pace. You know those forum posts of people begging blizz to release the next phase early? That’s what this is for. So if you’re behind, then you’re playing the wrong game.

2 Likes

The Eye of Shadow and Mature Blue Dragon Sinew always dropped from regular elites in Winterspring and Blasted Lands…
Tell me you have never played Classic without telling me you have never played Classic. This is insulting to the community.

15 Likes

I was one of the first 60s in the world. Nice try though.

SoM had promise of 2 month phases, this releases 1 month after launch. This is too fast.

2 Likes

Hopefully, this means the season will only be 6 months – more than enough time. Ranking in BGs is all that matters.

To be fair, SOM had the promise of a “one year timeline”. There is no indication that phases should be two months, nor should that be the case. Some phases should be longer and some way shorter.

3 Likes

Dumpster fire begins.

Pvp meta takes over, dungeons are empty. Blizzard does nothing.

Activision doesnt test the pvp honor system before som release.

Release world dragons when nobody wants it.

Doesnt know benediction and bow can already be completed.

Activision, i can always depend on ya to be true to who you guys really are!

8 Likes

It’s just world bosses though. It’s not a significant enough update to be its own phase as it is. I expect there will be a much bigger gap between WBs and BWL releasing.

1 Like

Nothing about the post is incorrect. It’s true that some players will get those items off Kazzack.

The post doesn’t say “all” it said “some”. Some priest is going to be raiding Kazzak and they’ll get the eye from him. So there, the post is correct.

No it’s not started by Kazzak. It’s started from the Eye of Divinity from Domo’s Chest. The information is incorrect.

3 Likes

This is Season of Mastery, not season of average. It is specifically for masters of the game. If you are not already level 60 with full pre raid bis and halfway to rank 14, this server was not designed for you.

Also on that note, how about opening transfers so some of the 60’s on the low pop servers can come to the high pop servers and actually have a chance to raid.

Everyone in AV:

Well phase two was world bosses, Dire Maul and pvp ranking and honor system. 2 of those are already in, so…