Season of Mastery Name Reservation Details

That’s basically how retail wow is. This is definitely not too many servers. Only 2 pvp east and west? How is that too many?

you over estimate how many people will play SoM to completion. A couple of these servers will need to be merged.

Some people like myself don’t participate in the RP, but like the atmosphere and sense of community on RP servers. As well as the dedication to Faction balance. RP-PvP servers are the best communities

6 Likes

Everyone is so browbeat by TBC servers they overly paranoid about server health.

GIVE US RP-PVP SERVERS

5 Likes

Don’t make us do this again.

Grobbulus became FULL in Vanilla and is still 12k strong.

There is demand for RP!

6 Likes

Yes, vocal minority.

We only capped out server population in Vanilla and are still up in the server list with High Population.

Very minority. Much wow.

2 Likes

THE VOCAL MINORITY HERE. Live in the now, get out of the past.

You are posting on a level 42 classic toon. Nuff said.

thats like comparing tomatos and oranges because they are both fruit

RP-PVP or we out

1 Like

Paladin king looking to roll on Barman Shanker to BG/WorldPvP/help raids – hit me up if interested! Im trying to find an alliance heavy pvp east server, but willing to follow new, likeminded friends :slight_smile:

Oh, you caught me. This is my main the entirety of Classic. Red handed. Yes. Clearly this is my main.

You struggle to keep your nose out of others business, causing conflict, while complaining about community fragmentation.

Annoying people like you are why I like RPPVP servers more than PVP. Less toxic.

:wink:

4 Likes

truth :expressionless:

Please dont allow server transfers unless its to healthen population and it being for free, thanks.

2 Likes

i agree, with this small number of servers, there should be no need for transfers.

What? If there’s only 1 pvp per region than there CAN’T be an alliance dominated and a horde dominated one. That one that exists will inherently be faction balanced.

But let’s be real. Players don’t want that and Blizz doesn’t want that. Players want to be on the server that their faction dominates. The only ones who complain about faction imbalance are the ones who are outnumbered. And Blizz wants to reap the rewards of server transfers.

1 server, many layers. Cuz it is more likely people will quit by Phase 2, and any faction imbalance will be 1000 times worse.

1 Like

An RPG with no RP server is just strange.
The RP-PvP server on Era never had to be merged, the locusts tend to play on non RP servers.
Just port the characters who want to continue to Grob.

2 Likes

Too many servers, there should only be one of each type per region. Now there’s going to be faction imbalance between the 2 PVP servers.

2 Likes

I have a named planned but if I say it here you will all take it

1 Like

Feel like this is as easy as adding RP to the name before one east/west PVP server. Dont even need to add servers.

1 Like