Season of Mastery Content Unlock at 3:00 p.m. PDT on Thursday, July 28

I mean is he wrong? Blizzard ruin everything they touch and still to this day people believe they are capable af making good changes.

2 Likes

Any infos on when we can xfer off Jom Gabbar to a TBC server? Naxx has been cleared :blush:

He’s correct. A lot of us just love the original game.
IMO SoM would have fared better if it had included the original raids with the harder mode and the chronoboon. Options are good for the game.
Want to buff like mad and speed run original raids, you’re covered. Want to do hard mode with no buffs, you’re covered. How difficult would it have been to offer the original mode alongside their challenge mode. Aren’t there several modes in retail?

you got a long way to wait, buddy

“several modes” is for retail, yes. not classic.

the only reason SoM’s population is low is because it was launched right after most people needed a break from vanilla classic. the minor changes done to SoM were irrelevant.

if blizzard had the foresight to deal with the world buff problem before launching the original wow classic, it would have been just as popular.

The reason why SOM pop is low is because people either wanted to play TBC or Classic Era.

And right now, Classic Era / Forever Xlassic should be thr priority instead of new servers that will just die off due to hype that is meaningless.

Let’s see the data on your opinion. “Only reason” sounds like projection.
People left SoM for a lot of reasons pal, one being that they didn’t like the hard mode only raids.

It’s not difficult to slap up a couple of fresh servers. This takes nothing away from era.
The biggest reason I considered playing Wrath was because fresh is an economy reset. It sucks to be a new player in a game with an outrageously inflated economy.

my opinion is just as valid as your opinion that zomg everyone hated no world buffs in teh raidzors

Maybe some didn’t play/left because of that, sure. Many left/didn’t play because of other reasons. Whatever. You said the only reason SoM has low pop is because of the launch timing. That’s simply not true. There were many factors.
By the way, I was indifferent about the buff. You look foolish by assuming you know what I believe.

I logged in to Era yesterday and WSG was popping off while there is zero BG’s running in SoM :rofl:

R.I.P.

2 Likes

The changes were a direct result of its abysmal population.

You are incorrect. :expressionless:

How am I incorrect.

If people needed a break as you say, why was the population incredibly high at launch and died about where I said it would?

Rank 14 in 6 weeks was fine? Is this what you’re selling me

2 Likes

every iteration of WoW starts out high and slowly dwindles. that’s not surprising.
i do agree that allowing rank 14 in phase 1 was a mistake, however, and said as such at the time.

A good server lasts with high pop mid way thru aq phase and even up till naxx release

1 Like

Tried experiencing the scourge invasion.

When looking for a group, I was told and I quote “KT has already been cleared. No one is farming the invasions. Game is over, please log out”

Gotta love this playerbase. Waited all SOM to experience this content I haven’t had a chance to play before and no one is even doing it.

Feels bad, man :frowning:

Jom best server

I mean they aren’t wrong. The game is over.

It was over before phase 2

2 Likes

I hope you understand that the economy will not stay “fresh” for long. If history is any indicator, it just takes 2-3 months.