Season of Discovery Phase 5 is Now Live!

Throne and Liberty in 2 weeks and New World Aeternum middle of Oct.

New World is a hell of a lot better this time around (go check the reviews of the Open beta last week) the combat is much better, they have mounts now, and the World is Amazing!

Forever Winter if you want something to hold you over, it comes out this week.

All three have Developer teams that have shown they listen to the feedback of the players.

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that you waited so long that so many people left.

So like it would make a lot more sense if you could enter the raid but needed someone with either the quest or Thunderfury already completed to actually spawn the boss just like Eye of Eternity. Please make Thunderaan special content and not accessible to just any random.

For a team doesn’t wanna make changes to Thunderfury because it’s so iconic and special you sure seem to love the idea of devaluing it.

New world is trash cause it doesn’t have tab target and mouse player movement. Any mmo thats going to beat wow will have to have the exact same movement type, Strafing with 2 keys

1 Like

New World was and will always be bad. The definitive design by committee MMO.

1 Like

Trash is needing tab targeting because you suck. New World is about skill which is why skilled players often 3v1 people. And again if you didn’t try out the new version how do you know it’s trash?

And while we are on the subject of “Trash” how’s that pvp gear progression going for you in SOD? :rofl: :rofl:

So glad I’ll be gone this week, only thing I do agree with the Devs of this struggle game is that the player base is toxic AF. You deserve merged server dead game.

Yes because everyone knows click clacking the keyboard better than the other guy is a true display of sportsmanship and “skill”

I hate zoomers so much it’s unreal

2 Likes

I just went and looked today, the pop is lower than sod right now. It appears to be trending up but its pretty low.

Also I have fantastic aim, i just hate that type of game play on pc growing up as console player i dunno. I might try it again the first time around it was kinda spammy and spastic

Please, don’t make me do raids to get weapons for pvp… Let us get rank 14 and buy the pvp weapons :sob:
Or make rank 13 weapons, anything like that…

according to steam charts, New World is DEAD, I am going to pass, its actually below starfield KEKW