Season of Discovery Phase 5 is Now Live!

What in the Lazy Dev is that update…

So nothing on PVP weapons?
Nothing on buffing Rank 13 gear substantially so it isnt worse than dung gear?

So pvp’rs just need to find a new game then?

Have you seen the stamina on it? They gigabuffed the stam. It’s pvp bis gear, open world bis gear, not parse gear

1 Like

Also could you please tell us how BWL is going to work with loot and trials? I’m seeing all kinds of speculation on it and no firm answers. Some saying Black needs to be turned on in order for more loot. Some saying it’s just extra loot per trial, so there’s technically no reason to do black if there’s only 3 trials maximum that count?

I know it’s season of “discovery” but it would be really helpful for us casual scrubs with limited playtime to understand and have a plan for how this all works.

The data mined r13 gear was atrociously bad

they have no idea whats going on. these ai gms are bs

ChatGPT = Devs

Dear developers, what is going on with current realm transfers?

Answer:

“As WoW (or, when referring to the original game, vanilla, classic, or pre-BC), is a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment and released on November 23, 2004 , on the 10th anniversary of the Warcraft franchise.”

Oh, yes?

How about the realm transfer tho?

Answer: See you at the next Blizzcon!

1 Like

Looking forward to phase 5… and 6!

Looks like one more time, PvP gets no attention and new things. Its a PvE only game.

1 Like

The description of the new Crystal vale raid is very confusing… Does that mean that Thunderaan has a chance to drop the bindings for Thunderfury? or does it simply mean that the chain quest will lead you in that raid eventually?

TBH I’m looking forward to see if the bindings will drop from him… I dredge the binding runs in MC, more so since I already have everything else I wanted from this place. The only thing is that it might be less rare to see TF if he drops them. Maybe it drops the bindings for those already on the quest?

So many questions to be answered…

Dont add the garbage 40% pvp damage reduction. Its boaring. Its for BUMs.

2 Likes

That’s a player problem dude. You can’t fix people who throw BGs. A timer also isn’t gonna make people who hate a bg suddenly play it.

Lol. Hey at least today they tweeted that premade restrictions are being removed

Which is why it will die and die quickly. Two decent MMORPG’s coming out next month both have very good PVP.

They will be merging the PVP and PVE server by the end of the year.

What a complete FAILURE on their part, their higher ups should be PROUD!

3 Likes

You’re shttng me?? They announce that garbage won’t acknowledge everyone asking what the hell is going on with R13 being worse than dung gear

1 Like

What two are coming out? I have never thought about trying another mmo until the blatant disrespect for pvp’rs in classic.

I mean idk bro youre the only single player on sod that pvps and still plays. You keep asking for them to tell you when to quit but it just looks like to me youll play all the way to the end of sod complaining about it.

3 Likes

I’m not playing right now lol what are you on about.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys are doing for the PVE content in SOD! We love it and are looking forward to more exciting PVE content in the near future <3 Hope you have a great day Blizzard Entertainment :people_hugging:

And what would those MMOs be?