Season of Discovery Phase 5 is Now Live!

Season of Discovery Phase 5 is Now Live!

Season of Discovery Phase 5 allows players to venture into the Blackwing Lair and Zul’Gurub raid dungeons, collect new Tier 2 armor sets and more— all waiting for you to discover.

View Full Article

3 Likes

why can’t i make a new character

2 Likes

A Prince Thunderaan Raid and updated Thunderfury?

1 Like

Will MC be 20-40 people now too?

What is the ZG lockout cycle going to be?

1 Like

This ^^

Will MC be 20+ and will it be 20+ Tuesday or Thursday?
Will ZG release on the 9.26, will ZG have the same lockout as Onyxia & World Bosses?

1 Like

“Players earn more honor in battlegrounds along, by turning in Marks of Honor”

What exactly does this mean? Is this just a copy editing fail, or what?

Probably means they earn 2 instead of 1 maybe.

please address our current issues with realm consolidation

1 Like

That’s really cool, but there is just one thing every pvp player has wished for since P1: Arenas.
Cause raid login isn’t super motivating anymore.
Can you push this in P5 please?

Fixed it! “Players earn more honor in battlegrounds along with Marks of Honor turn-ins, and will earn slightly more Marks of Honor from losses in Warsong Gulch and Arathi basin.”

2 Likes

Can you answer regarding ZG lockout?
Character creation still being locked?
Character names never actually opening?

Can you break the months long silence on the status of the pvp to pve transfers that were promised in april?
SoD seriously needs some communication!

“ranks above rank 10”

Does this mean up to 12? 13? 14? Not very descriptive of what the maximum rank will be. It’s all just been a guess up to now so figured this is where it would be cleared up.

Cool! I wonder what changes will be made to Thunderfury. I’ve got my bindings, Arcanite bars, and a pile of gold ready to go!

This is still weirdly put. Why is it ‘slightly more’?

It was one Mark per loss and three Marks per win right? So now its two Marks per loss?

Why wouldn’t you just say that? Kind of confusing lol.

1 Like

dudes fix the freaking character creation and inactive names before posting this crap a lot of us cant even play

Oof. Was hoping it meant we get more marks of honor. >_> We want rep. Not honor.

So will everything be flooded in at once?

Can we please confirm if rank 13 is new max ??

Can you tell them the actual issues with bgs are

Wsg: Needs a timer and some terrain exploits addressed

Ab: Needs scoring changed cause atm when you are like 100 behind everyone gives up and the game feels like a drag