Season of Discovery BWL/ZG PTR Coming Soon

Things are coming together and I’ve updated the OP here.

We will now open the raids for testing two hours earlier than previously announced:

10:00 a.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EDT) on Friday, August 30.

1 Like

How many players should we bring to the raids?

1 Like

Could you tell us how many people we should bring to test these raids tomorrow?

I love discovering, but there are serious logistics when it comes to guild planning, and knowing what the raid sizes are is really important.

1 Like

PLEASE TELL US THE RAID SIZES! Thank you!

ZG 10
BWL 20-30 FLEX

yes

I never once asked for that the dude quoting me did, I’m asking where is the PVP CONTENT for us to test… Classic is not all about PVE, if it was it would have died long ago like Everquest and all those other older MMO’s that only focused on only PVE content.

EverQuest was not lacking for PvP. One was able to roll on either a quasi-faction based PvP server (Good vs Evil with Neutral races choosing either) or a red FFA PvP with player looting server.

That game died due to being extremely inaccessible, as in quest givers weren’t marked, death resulted in exp and potential item loss, etc…

Your math ain’t mathing hommie.

Everquest 2 released in early November 2004, Blizzard had a open beta around that time and pretty much killed EVERQUEST during that beta, three weeks later during late November 2004 WOW launched.

And here is another nail in your arguments coffin. “Although EverQuest II focuses on player versus environment (PvE), dedicated player versus player (PvP) servers were added in February 2006

So dedicated PVP servers came TWO full years after the launch for Everqwack… WOW had PVP servers during beta along with PVE servers, I know I was there trying to fight against the biggest Guild at the time that was killing EVERYONE called DIE (BETA TEST SERVER 4). And then I joined Illidan at launch because that’s were all the PVPers were suppose to be going.

I was talking about EverQuest, not EverQuest 2. Learn to read when looking up matters you know nothing about.

So the whole “no ptrs for raids so players can all experience it for the first time together” was just dumped without a word. Nice guys. Right back into the standard model of people burning out on prog on a ptr before the content even goes live.

Usually when people talk about a game they are talking about a game they are talking about the latest version of said game there superhero.

If I was talking about the 1930 version of Everquest I would have stated that. Next time I will be more precise for the slow ones in the back.

EverQuest 2 is a different game, not the latest version of EverQuest 1 which long continued to receive updates after 2 was released. The former literally came out in the same month as WoW, when you were citing EverQuest as one of the older MMOs.

Spare me your word games because you exposed yourself as not knowing what you are talking about at all.

can you fix arms warrior? They need almost a 100% dps increase to catch hunters and rogues according to WCL. Also dead useless in PVP and will die to anyone elses PVE spec so the spec is useless. Chimera shot deals over 400% more dmg than any warrior strike at the moment… at range… even RET PALADINS as a hybrid with a lot more utility and pvp power and doing like 80% more damage.

No, but I can imagine eating carne asada fries at 5am from very questionable mexican place and washing that down with orange dreamsicle Reign energy drinks, and also being fat.

Taking PTR discussion here: