Season ending today, new one starting tomorrow?

See title, or is there that stupid one week off for newbs to farm honor?

Looks like it starts tomorrow.

Reminder that honor doesn’t reset and that a full set costs roughly 11,000 :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: You can also purchase BOA honor tokens for 2500 that can be redeemed for 1500 at the honor vendor in Valdrakken.

yep, got 15k honor and 76k conquest atm. lol just wanna make sure can grind rating this week since off wed-fri

do they still give gold for conquest or do i have to buy boxes and sell, what a wate of time if indeed that way

dont have any alts to send boxes to really, just some boosted lv 60s

Recommend buying boxes, mailing to alt then mailing back and opening when the new season starts for 200g ea which comes up to…roughly 40.5k for the lot?

So time consuming when can just buy a tolken for $20 and get 300000 gold.

Conquest points are a seasonal currency in World of Warcraft Dragonflight that are automatically converted into silver at the start of each new season and added to your total gold

so only 7600 gold, not sure if worth the time to save $2-$3
40500-7600=32900 = $2.19 in token conversion currency

That’s true. :dracthyr_love_animated:

There’s no 1 week break?

hope not, took 3 days off to grind

2 Likes

During the week off you can’t get any of the rewards tho.

Don’t listen, it starts tomorrow.

2 Likes

If you can que arena, you can buy conquest gear

Oh, you took off 3 days to play next season. Kind of uneccessary since the season will last a couple months.

I think this comment was unneccesary since the value of 3 days off work would be subjective to the person taking them.

1 Like

If only using the game currencies was as fun as doing this brief bit of math looks like it was

Shut up swole nobody cares

4 Likes

He can do whatever he wants with his days off, but it was a bit confusing at first.

A lot of things are to some.

1 Like

Can you elaborate?

1 Like

That’s my line.

Give it back.

I was simply asking what you meant by that. I’m not stealing your line. It’s actually a common phrase.

1 Like

Would you care to expand on what you mean by that?

2 Likes