Season ending today, new one starting tomorrow?

Blizzard did away with what they called “heroic week”. Starting the first day of the season, Mythic raid, Mythic+, and Rated PVP are all available.

im honor capped on 9 toons. the weekly conquest cap sucks

Last xpac they tried to remove it and it ended up being a bad idea. People will farm the conquest gear on the first day and people who have less time to play will be at a huge disadvantage, and this deters people from playing.

1 Like

This was mostly an issue because it cost like 60k honor to upgrade said conquest gear.

That makes things worse, but it’s part of the same problem, which is people who will grind out a set the first day will be at a massive advantage over people who don’t.

That’s a load bearing “massive”

1 Like

How is this a disadvantage when people don’t actually push (or in your case, swipe :credit_card: :dracthyr_shrug:) until the end of the season?

What word would you prefer that I use? Large? Big?

If you queue in greens compared to someone in full epic, it is noticeable.

Wasn’t the ilev gap also twice as large in SL, so…26 ilevs?

And you got the first 13 or so from 1400

So in a sense green/honor gear is roughly the gap between unranked and 1400 in sl

That wasn’t the problem anybody had in the season you’re describing.

Yes the gear difference was larger then. I’m not saying it wasn’t. What I said was still true. Gear difference deters people from playing because no one likes feeling at a disadvantage.

Recent seasons have shown that people might just not enjoy playing at all.

Especially when there isn’t a bar to fill.

Where did large big massive go? This isn’t what you said.

1 Like

Then it wouldn’t make sense to add one more thing to that list.

Perhaps the wow player secretly yearns for the grind.

1 Like

You’re free to make your point.

add my btag themonster#1912 looking for gladiator team 3v3

WOW youre already stacked for the season, gz!