Season Ended?!

I think its funny that everyone is so surprised and up in arms about the season ending.

There were so many problems with the last couple seasons and it was so long I’m genuinely shocked people aren’t just happy its over.

I mean are you really surprised? Really? It’s Blizzard.

This games been in a steady decline since Wotlk.

I haven’t seen a single xpac since then that made me stop and say, “wow this game is awesome still.”

1 Like

You wouldn’t think it would be so difficult to clarify whether the season has ended or not. Really don’t know why Blizzard consistently refuses to communicate with its community.

1 Like

Tel, I’m on here too bro LMAO. I don’t think it ended if not we play tomorrow I promise LMFAO, I’ll be home

1 Like

They’re hotfixing destro real quick. 10% buff to demon armor. We’ll be back soon.

Grats to Keator on R1.

1 Like

Linking it here too since this thread was getting the most action.

4 Likes

I thought the worst at first too because I’ve lost faith in blizzard. At this point I wouldn’t put it past them to end a season without notice. After all this is the same company that pushed a major meta shift DURING A SEASON (BFA S1/ 8.1.5-8.2) That screwed a lot of teams pushing glad in the last month of a season and they didn’t care at all.

But I digress, just chill, its probably not over. There is server issues going on at the moment and it’s most likely related to that.

1 Like

Wait what happened?

1 Like

PVP tab showing season 3 is over, most likely bug.

1 Like

Got it, saw the blue just now. I didn’t read :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

confirmed by blizz it is infact a bug thus ending the season to early

Yo that’s not a good thing. TBC arena is the only hope we have for a reasonably decent arena.

1 Like

Hahaha not even close.

are you a cata / mop fan too

It’s a lot better than BFA

1 Like

If referring to me: I liked end of MoP, not soo much cata but still better than BFA

I <3 Cata.

Don’t talk to me until Wrath.

Cata/MoP still was fun though.

Agree on WotLK by far it was the best but if we talking what’s possible in a reasonable amount of time tbc is only hope.