Season 4 Survival Hunter Tier Set Problems and Feedback, CC from Community Council

Wouldn’t you need to 2x-4x the damage butchery does even with “new” 4 set to even equal out the damage bonus you get from using seasln 3’s 4 set?

The math says that Butchery would need a 500% damage increase on the s4 set to match the aoe provided by the s3 set.

Sheesh, how did they mess up a tier set this bad?

Ez. They did zero tuning even though they said they would. Cut & Paste work, but at a developer’s pay.

4 Likes

You guys seen that blue post about the S4 survival set changes?

No? Me neither.

10 Likes

At least the dog mount makes an “awoo” when you get on it now!

1 Like

meanwhile theres people in the other thread saying the s3 bonus does nothing.
what they’re smoking, i dont know.

Right, because…

…de-exaggerating the limits something’s gameplay impact is surely a comment on its impact on performance. /s

Tl;dr: The consensus remains that we our AoE is comparatively gutted with the S4 set, under present tuning, compared to the S3 set. No one’s suddenly gone crazy.

2 Likes

Swapping from season 4 tier to 3, both my st and aoe go up by about 15k…while using s4 builds (ignore the current, was testing things). Ilvl is 5 ilvls lower or so as well. This tuning :frowning:

1 Like

Any changes on the horizon? or another week without anything

3 Likes

Congratulations to those who voted for s1 in the hope of blizz balance tier 1 is currently impossible to make a key 10 or more in the tyrannical week lack of cd to mitigate the damage and lack of stamina due to using the old set I tried to make a nokhud 10 If the boss chooses me twice as the target of the spear I’m sure I’ll die because I lack defenses for the rest of the fight and that’s not counting the other dungeons and apparently another week without anything new makes it look like the devs took a vacation

3 Likes

Heartbreaking. Another week with no changes :\

2 Likes

Very much so.
I cancelled my subscription, this is a live service game and I refuse to pay if the devs won’t fix basic problems like the s4 tier set that is broken and unplayable.
Not that anyone reads it but I noted that down as the reason for cancelling.

3 Likes

Going on to week four and we haven’t even seen an attempted tuning? I’m starting to think Surv might actually get a bigger change than expected once it comes now tbh.

I just wish they would be transparent with everyone that something is going to change and roughly when, especially in a season where you actively have to make decisions on gear to purchase that doesn’t always overlap between specs.

1 Like

I dont play survival but I feel bad for you guys.

I highly doubt we will receive major changes in TWW, if you look at past xpacs all major changes are pretty much done before beta, and beta is more tuning numbers and fixing bugs. Alpha time is running out…

2 Likes

I am very disappointed about all this disregard for our class
We do DAMAGE ONLY and SQUISHY when tired so you’d
think we would do a lot of damage and yes the higher 10%
to 15% of Hunters are hitting the mark compared to the 40%
range by other classes which means it may be a more
difficult class to play. This class needs a rework from the
ground up starting with damage and utility.
While in instance/party, a Hunter’s Multishot that hits
a minimum of 3 targets heals for x amount anyone
that is below 100% health, if full health then mana
focus, energy will be used instead of health.
Give Hunter’s the ability to cause more damage based
on their skills rather than preventing it.

just feign death the spear, and be happy we didn’t vote for s2

I’m glad that, while we wait 4 weeks for a patch update (1 month subscription), Blizzard was able to provide us with a Murloc Bundle that we all have been waiting for. Positivity!

2 Likes

Comes out now?? homie I think we’ve been abandoned