Season 4 Gladiator Mount

So you mean to tell me pvers complain about the ksm mount (which it was bad) but it gets fixed instantly? Meanwhile pvpers do the same thing and get completely ignored lol

17 Likes

I hope that they have the s4 drake be green with the black/red tabard.

I mean they literally gave the PvE’rs the gold-plating that the PvP mount has.

EDIT: Not that I’ll get it, but what will the S4 tabard look like?

1 Like

I’ll check to see if it’s on the PTR, but it’s probably just the copper one.

Their whoopsie was that they gave people the green tabard with the black drake (s1)

3 Likes

I mean are we really surprised. Budget glad mounts are bad.

Oh, s4 tabard is the s3/cosmic one. I guess s4 rewards were meant to be red and s3 were to be green.

It’ll probably be swapped to the copper one before release but I’m sad that the black tabard will probably be lost to the void.

petition to change the s1 tabard to match the drake so i can at least have a nice tabard

3 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing that!

1 Like

Something that’s also funny is that they somehow ended up making the s3/cosmic cloak the black one that’s meant to go with the sinful drake, and the unused black sinful tabard.

I’d have thought having five sets of color coded rewards wouldn’t be this complicated

I need to make a better one that lists all the rewards that are mismatched.

Actual photo of persons feet in charge of PvP rewards.

Please do not DM for more feet pics. This is from Efx’s private collection.

12 Likes

hey whats ur discord :smirk:

This is pathetic, to be sure. Although after the Legion tabard debacle, not surprising at all. $100 says we hear nothing from Blizzard on the matter…

1 Like

hey there :eyes:

Won’t stop until it’s this purple one

3 Likes

They did listen to people and change the s3 drake to red (from green), so maybe they swap copper to green (with black tabard)? Or maybe it purple?

I think that the coolest thing would be if they changed the wing vfx to match each drake; right now they all use the black/sinful smoky wings, which looks super underwhelming for drakes other than, well, sinful.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Wkmz_/status/1513259688728612869

3 Likes

I do enjoy that one too.

1 Like

15 Likes

Yeah, that’s glorious. Instead of adjusting the vfx of the wings to better match the body of the drake they just reused the black sinful one and they all have the same wings.

I had high hopes for the blue eyes white dragon of s2 but it kind of fell flat.

Also wings only have a partial shadow which looks kind of wonky.

3 Likes

we never hear anything from blizzard at least in regards to pvp

1 Like