Season 4 Gladiator Mount completely ignored by blizzard

Hello, in this wow community council forum post, Season 4 Mounts
It was brought to attention that the season four mount recolors were AWFUL, and yet only the Keystone mythic mount received attention for a reskin by blizzard, and they were awarded with an amazing new golden & purple color scheme.

Meanwhile, the PVP season 4 gladiator mount remains the most hideous, dull, unappealing shade of brown I have ever seen (If it was gold like the Keystone mythic mount that would be one thing, but no, it is BROWN, which doesnt match the theme of a souleater AT ALL), completely ignored by blizzard as if we do not exist.

It might sound like a minor issue to some people, but I have been unable to push glad this expansion due to IRL, and the final season of the expansion is crowned with the objectively ugliest gladiator mount in the game? Blizzard has continually ignored and marginalized pvp players for wow’s entire history and it personally offends me that the mythic players received there request, but PVP players were completely brushed aside as if they dont exist.

As you can see, there are many forum posts and everyone universally agrees that this mount is horrible, doesn’t match with any transmogs, nor fits thematically with the archetype of a soul eater, with not even an acknowledgement from blizzard:

After pushing 2350 with my main team this season, this upcoming season will be the last time in my life that I am able to allow time in my IRL schedule to push glad, due to work and family responsibilities, so this feels like the ultimate insult from blizzard that this disgustingly ugly mount would remain unchanged. I hate to be that person that is threatening to unsub on the forums, but this would truly be the final nail in the coffin for me, and I am praying that for once blizzard gives equal attention to PVP players.

2 Likes