Season 3 Mythic Plus will be currency starved

I can’t respond to all this, I’m busy at work, but I certainly appreciate the time you took to express yourself.
They are 2 diff pillars end of the day; 1 is mathematically tougher to solve, 1 is a scheduled raid log that eventually gets out geared. Don’t think it would hurt to jump in to a 30-40min dungeon for a raid logger.
Fairness isn’t really a part of it.

Time to do alot of DoI :stuck_out_tongue: That cheat death trinket

What the hell are you talking about

An infinitely scaling thing is, of course, going to be harder than a fixed thing at some point. However, not the keys you’re doing.

2 Likes

If that actually were the case there would be way more sark kills than there are considering how quickly you hit gear cap this season

That point is one I’d expect someone who hasn’t managed to get even an ahead of the curve since Mists of Pandaria to make.

But they’re different pillars.
We got someone arguing that people don’t want to do both, they’re completely different content so everyone’s observation of my advisory this week with the Dream, (low capping and rotting currencies) is for fairness… Then other people saying “eh, m+ and raiding are the same”, so actually that’s the reason for this fairness…?

Anyways, my point is everyone just saying what is convenient at the time as some baseless stance to argue those m+ guys over there asking for more when all I’ve said at most was to revert back to what we already had during better seasons of m+ (valor, SL).

Put your bias aside, clearly I want m+ to have QOL, regardless of the content y’all do. You can support people who care and want the game to be better going into TWW. Metzen’s story alone ain’t gonna bring all the boys to the yard…

Being the consistent voice of reason here, in the same vein that a AAA gaming company should avoid any earned currency from rotting (or low capping?), I wish for all pillars and play levels to have improved QOL, not concerned with who’s got it best or worse, and of course I’m concerned with what I, me, myself am paying for- but not at the expense of anyone else. I wouldn’t speak out, insult or troll someone who came with numbers and receipts like I have. I’d simply scroll on like an adult…

LOL ok bud

that’s the point tho. some folks just wanna get it out of the way and return to real life. the coin of getting too much too fast is no coin at all. just like life, people have different styles. Blizzard should have respected this and didn’t.