Season 2 is hot garbage

Where’d you get your helmet?

I hope i’m wrong but this one’s shaping up to be stupid boring

This whole expansion is going to be boring. They tried to give us things to do. We raged about chores, fomo and alt-friendly gameplay. Welcome to WoD 2.0.

We asked for this.

I mean it’s convenient to blame everyone else.

Since when do they ever make big changes due to us?

No they did this.

This is korthia 2.0, with 20% less flavor.

I barely sunk my teeth into it so it may end up being fun… But I just can’t get into it right now

hehe… it’s just starting the patch, and it doesn’t even give him hope.

Just in case if the expansion fails, it’s your fault for supporting the 10.0 honeymoon crap woke and all the entire expansion that comes from here and on, so you can see when in reality Blizzard cheats its community, and only thinks about their money.

I’m okay with the woke “crap”. This is just last patch again

The Ponzi scheme quest was worth a laugh at least. I don’t hate the patch. Shadowlands lowered the bar so much that it’s gonna take me awhile to re-evaluate content without the lens of trauma seared into my brain from Choreghast, Korthia and Zereth Mortis.

yeah… that’s why idiots like you took the bait, but… I can’t do anything, only the last word will be in the cinematic raid of this patch if it was excellent, or do we have the last woke attempt to annoy people with or without Sylvanas as she was on 9.1 in Shadowlands.

It only needs a patch and a cinematic to say how crap the expansion was, and full of lies.

My favorite was the “10.1 is the worst patch in WoW history” thread that was started less than 24 hours after it launched.

Like bruh. PLAY THE GAME

1 Like

Aww look at you
/boop
Hang in there champ.

1 Like

I still maintain that the transmog is too good for it to ever be the worst patch ever.

1 Like

I’m still in awe of the mail pants from the caverns.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1086837584581361868/1103215030633254942/image.png

These look too good to be mail. Mail armor famously looks like crap in this game.

Unfortunately, the rest of the set is pretty meh, but the pants are gorgeous.

Wait… what? This gameplay is the direct result of feedback. Players spent all of legion, bfa and sl asking for everything blizzard added to be removed or made useless.

MoP/ WoD player’s feedback is why we are here. I wish blizzard didn’t listen and continued to build off legion/ bfa, but that would mean the raid loggers, lobby pvpers and alt-army casuals would have to do a dungeon. Or leave town. And they don’t want that.

I quite like that whole set. I may play a mail alt just to bank it.

Theres a lot of good mail pieces though, idk if there’s a set as a whole that’s amazing. Like the hunter set was close, but the skull shoulder is scaled entirely too big and most of it’s meh. The chest piece from that set is legendary though imo.

The priest set this season is amongst the best they’ve ever made. Maybe the best.

I don’t let them off that easily…

Trying to make it unfun for you. What do ya think?

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Season 2 hasn’t even started yet. That’s next week.

the new zone wasn’t real fun but i only spent like a half hour there today maybe i will spend a little more time there tomorrow and see what i really think then maybe complain.

1 Like

one of the digs is a mystery tea party with spiders. I had a real fun time doing that one.

The new zone is more than fine, some of you are bored of chasing rares, and I’d be bored too. Good thing there’s way more to do than just rare zerg if you look for it.

People were whining in Shadowlands on the chores. Blizz listened and they gave them Dragonflight, like an expansion of nothing to do. The new patch is shaping up like there’s really nothing to do.

The players requested these and here we are. RoFL.

1 Like