Screw Horrific Visions!

How it is detrimental ?

Are you joking Blizzard don’t listen to anything people say or suggest. Telling someone to calm down and give feed back when everyone bloody knows nothing will happen. You work for Blizzard? if not you’re really naïve or plain blimp

8 Likes

You get way less Mementos, thus you unlock your talents much slower, thus you struggle more in the Horrific Vision.

1 Like

I have different goals in there than you and I am literally in no hurry.

Well, if they don’t pay attention to feedback anyway then what’s the point of throwing a temper tantrum on the forum?

Because all the feedback given this entire expansion has been received so well by Blizz right?

4 Likes

Cause maybe just maybe it makes them feel better.

1 Like

I’m not sure what else to say to this.

Just because they didn’t implement what you wanted doesn’t mean they didn’t read your input, it just means they thought it wasn’t a good enough idea to mesh with the game at that point in time.

ilvl 428 Frost DK… you shouldn’t have any problem meeting the timer if you head straight for Thrall.

I’m enjoying Horrific Visions. I think it’s the best content of it’s kind so far.

It’s nice to have progression content I can choose to do solo or with a friend or two. I also like the risk/reward to pushing and planning my route through the zone.

3 Likes

665 achievement points says it all.

Well I just found out you only get gear rewards once a week!? Thats dumb… I officially hate this patch now. Sign me up for the " 8.3 Is Trash Club"… smh…

1 Like

Yeah sure white knight or did help design it?

I’m not sure what to say to this.

They didn’t implement anything good, which is why this entire expansion has been so detrimental to their subscriptions.

The only thing they were close to getting right was removing titanforging, but then they just went ahead and replaced it with an even worse system like they were intentionally addressing the core complaint by implementing a system that was the exact opposite of what people were asking for.

2 Likes

You’re on a character that hasn’t done anything this expansion except for world quests, I’m on a character that hasn’t touched BfA. Are you really about to try and push that agenda? lol

Or maybe I actually like it? I get on Blizzard a lot and there’s a lot that’s been wrong with BFA and a lot wrong with 8.3 but the Visions themselves are fantastic content.

We need more solo/small group progression stuff like this and I hope Torghast is similar.

Yes correct Im playing Classic now more quests more stuff to do and you know the gear you are getting. I WILL NOT BE BUYING SHADOWLANDS EITHER. So put that in your hat and eat it.

2 Likes

Then why are you still here? If the game is nothing but a bunch of bad I couldn’t imagine it being worth your time and money anymore.

Yup. That was the worst.

2 Likes

lmao really you do work for Blizzard well guess what your job will gone along with all the subs lost.