Scilla Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Scilla (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Character: Cogburn/Biztik | Gnome | Warrior
Guild: Evolve

Hey Everyone, Evolve is reforming for Classic. We’ve been able to pull together a few people from back in the day but we’d love to find a few more. Open offer to anyone from Scilla!

Enjoy Classic Guys!

Hello! I started playing in 2006. I’m looking for some old friends I used to play with!

Character: Nicesword (Human Paladin)
Guild: Chasing the Dragon
Realm: Scilla

If anyone knows anyone from this old guild, please let me know!

Enjoy Classic. :slight_smile:

Looking for Shirley. Jerbear. voov. Letal. I played an orc hunter named memory

Memory#11596

Human Rogue Drgnmaster
Dwarf Hunter Destructor
(Awful names i know…)

Actually played more towards mid BC but I felt this might be useful to reconnect.

Guild was Tempest and then Nostalgic Tempest.

Friends I’m looking for Ghastly, Taxian, Johnnycage, Mctaggard, Exathiel, or if you remember me hit me up!

I was that Hunter who had his pet run away during Curator in Kharazan because I didn’t know you had to feed them.

Gl to everyone in the thread!

NE Priest - Lenwe
Human Mage - Paene

Guilds: We Down Bosses, n4l

In case you forgot, I was you guild leader for a long time… :slight_smile:

Just seeing if anyone is still around from the old crew: Theldon, Ajentorange, Nucleon, Hergott, Archon, Jobo, Blodwras, and many more I’m sure I’m forgetting. I know Achronos, Novacaine, Twitchys, and Jessdehottie are all around on discord.

4 Likes

Character: Wamogri, Dwarf Hunter
Guild: Chasing the Dragon
Would love to say hi to anyone from back in the day! But from memory - Kersh, Bozada, Ninjamuffin, Tidbits, Amarin, Norik, Ezcheese, Aoi, Jessian.

While it was TBC, would also love to say hi to anyone from Redemption! DUPLICITY!

Also, is Duckmaster still purple?

Hey, your name rings a bell! I was also in Chasing the Dragon, albeit near the end of Vanilla. How are ya?

1 Like

Man, been looking for you guys since classic has been announced, I played with you guys from MC->early AQ40 on Laughing Skull. It’s Vile the Paladin.

Super happy to see this post and that I was one of the few that you remembered.

NE Hunter - Blodwras

Reporting for duty.

The name rings a bell! I’ll probably be playing pretty casually myself since I have a few kids now, but it’s always better playing with others. Maybe I should make a new discord server for anyone interested to hop on and chat…

:wave: forgot we were friends on Facebook! I messaged you back over there :slight_smile:

Great, friend! Much older now. Haha! How are you?

Add me as a friend on battle.net if you’re a former member of WDB or N4L and want to join our discord server: Fenix#1171

Night Elf Resto Druid Jíggy

1 Like

Oberto the Druid here. Where you at Zahal? I need someone to fight for agro with.

Wishy, Night elf rogue. Started on Scilla when it first opened.

was in Seraphs of Ruin for a while. Pvp a lot got LT commander before ranking system changed

I was in evolve for a little while. My name was Wishy. NE rogue. My memory isn’t very good though, ive been trying to find some players from those days.

Looking for my old Classic and BC friends!
I was Calidon, an alliance human warrior, noob for Vanilla and pro pvper in BC :stuck_out_tongue: Would be amazing to play again with my og squad! Shouts out to my haters, I know I had a lot.

Looking for:
Snazzland - the #1 gnome frost mage who built himself quite the reputation :rofl:
Karisuto - our awesome human priest healer
Bigntiny - gnome rogue who loves to stay up late!

1 Like

Pedwidger, gnome warlock. Was in ExE and seraphs or ruin. Itd be pretty cool to see if anybodys coming back for classic!

Anybody here remeber that undead mage that was always in iron forge or stormwind dead?

Hey! I was in seraphs before they branched off to exe. My toon was pedwidger