Scholar's Ancient Pack

So this is a 32 slot bag that we find in Korthia.
I’ve found 3 of them.

They say “Unique-Equipped” - but I have 3 equipped.

Are they going to fix this code and one day I log in and have problems - or were we meant to be able to equip multiple of this item?

Thanks.

I’m afraid we really couldn’t say, Dotpy, CS generally isn’t involved in game development. I can say Unique-Equipped does indicate that you should only be able to equip one of that item.

For the item itself, the best I can do is give you an educated guess. That would be if this item is labeled Unique-Equipped and you are able to equip more than one, either the ability to do so would be considered a bug or the label is.

If being able to equip more than one is considered a bug, which is likely given the size and nature of the bag, it is likely that it will be fixed at some point making the bag function as originally intended as indicated by the label.

4 Likes

When exactly did you get these packs? It could be that they were originally not unique equipped when they came out, then became unique equipped later…

That’s actually why I have a lot of unique-equipped items in void storage, even though you can’t normally place those items in there – they were only ‘unique’ when they were put in, not ‘unique equipped’.

It was over time, throughout the past few months. They’re pretty rare to get, from what I understand. I just found each in a pile of something in Korthia.

I looked them up on wowhead and people also state the same thing.

I’m glad you replied though (I forgot all about this), I’m going to save them in my bank and replace them with some other 32 slot bags. That feels like such a terrible thing to do - but the last thing I want to do is log in, have them unequipped by some patch and have anything in my inventory go missing.

In the past, I have had gear equipped that either had its required level increased, or became unique-equipped. Through a game change.

As long as the items were equipped, they were useable. If I un-equipped them, however, and then tried to re-equip them the new restrictions applied.
It appears that the restrictions are only applied when an item is moved to a gear/ui slot and not retroactively applied to previously occupied slots.

1 Like

…Could’ve sworn I’d also heard stories of people suddenly wearing gear that was several levels too high for them once the level squish hit – and it was showing up on the broken gear indicator as broken, even though it had full durability.

1 Like

I have a few people that have more than one of those bags equipped. I’m now afraid they will make it only one and if the stuff in the bag doesn’t fit when they take it off, it will go poof! :scream:

this is true with certain faction tabards such as the ogrimmar one, while you can equip it on a low lvl the tooltip itself states the tabard requires lvl 60 to equip.