Scarlet Crusade Horde Reconnections

SC-Horde
Was in Green Crusade for a time. Then an all female guild.

Ringslayer was my deathknight.
I don’t remember my mages old name. I do still have her but just dont play it very often.
MooMooGuiPan was my cow druid.
Back then though I just power leveled my mage to 55, then made the DK. Which I loved. Still play it but I’ve long since transfered to a different server and switched from Horde. Long story short, my ex was crazy and I loved the game.

Dracarious, Troll Priest (Shadow/Disc)

Red Lotus, Death From Below

Black Rock Iron Brigade
The Impalers

Been a long time.

Sangwin, Torant, and Calaxia are restarting, as alliance, on Bloodsail Buccaneers.

1 Like

This dude right here. I was predominately in the guild “The Republic”. Most of the people I knew from back in the day are long gone.

Yaka! How’s things?

Jubes and Tahra both quit, haven’t seen them in a while. Fozec, Valyre and a couple others rerolled alliance on Aerie Peak. Miron is still around from time to time on SC

1 Like

Hi Medawky! I’m excited about classic. Just won’t be able to no-life it again. How’re you?

This Character, Enpol
Resto shammy from the start
Was in a few end game raiding guilds, Angst! Is the only name i can remember unfortunately. I was at the AQ gates opening!

I remember Rahurm!! The OG Scarlet Crusade meme ninja xD

1 Like

Hey Guys. It’s Kimdreg. Yeah, still around.

2 Likes

Came in at the start of TBC; Yuisa Belf Pally and Utena, Belf Hunter

Kimdreg, we still tell stories about the night that I asked you guys to stop making Kaind mad because I have to live with him, and you said ‘oh that’s right, we all get to log out, it never ends for you’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to know I’m still remembered! I guess I’ll be joining up on the RP server as well. :grinning:

3 Likes

Veggies. Tauren Hunter. Original Guild was “Brigadier General”, then “The Happy Few.”
Had a Blood Elf Rogue during BC named Bloodfreak as well.

I think you paid me 5g back in the day for that name. I had a warrior named Karnivore and deleted for some dude asking to pay for it.

Hey Dread (and a bunch of others). Glad to see you people still around… heads up x a pile of us are rolling horde on Grobbulus. Got a bunch of oldbies coming.

What is up Neth! I sent Reyus a message for the discord info, just waiting for a reply back. Tamanaka says “Gasps! Say hi!”

1 Like

Keiko
Troll Shaman
Lived in Warsong Gulch

Looking for old friends joining Bloodsail

3 Likes

Jezipali - Troll mage
Reiza - Troll hunter
Awenda - Tauren Druid
Viza - Undead priest.

Already saved some names on the RP realm. SUP Y’ALL.

1 Like

Oh lawd she here

1 Like