Scarlet Crusade Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Scarlet Crusade (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

I know you’re out there, cowman/deadman.
10 G OK? Or we can pick up cats in Elwynn.
Love,
Pineapple aka Clo

Zelef
Troll Shaman
Darkfang Tribe

Bargrun
Orc Warrior
Bladescar Clan (later moved to Sentinels)

Lil’itha
Orc Shaman
Bloodlust Clan (later moved to Sentinels)

I only remember one name from this time. I don’t know why. But Tazebrax, you old troll, send me a message if you’re still around!

Dreadwinter
Undead Warrior
Sanguine Steel

I don’t really want to play with you people, I just want to see which of you turds are going to be floating around.

1 Like

This character and Adarianna the Undead Warrior.

Was part of The Darkspear, Dark Determination and later in BC in Mischief. Still debating on horde or alliance or where to play. And somehow I remember a Dreadwinter…

4 Likes

I remember a Kyltana. I also recognize The Darkspear, DD, and Mischief.

1 Like

This character, and also Kelthrar in BC. Started with Tribute and later with Mischief. Looking for Psaltery, Goulass, Morgoroth, Gorgnet, Ague, Chiron, Chakkan, and who could forget Ozekiel? Shout out to Darkspear, Green Crusade and Rage Within folks as well, a lot of memories; hope to see some of you in Classic!

Cidius
Orc Rogue
Advent Crusaders

Used to be a total douche. Now im only kind of one.

Crum, Ghoulass, Belch, Matsudai, Denali, Shaviola, Ravenelle if you’re around hit me up. Also, anyone else that was in advent crusades if you remember me send me a message. I can’t remember all the names.

Karnivore - Undead Warrior
This character, in fact.
I was mainly in Org and posting in Trade chat

Ozzy, Ague and Gorg all quit. Gorg is still lurking on Mischief discord. I haven’t seen Psalty in years.

Thanks for the heads up; maybe Classic will bring some of them back. I haven’t heard from Psaltery in years either. Nice to see you’re still around. Mort is coming back as well; he still plays on Tich now.

Heh, just realized I had the wrong character up. Ironic it’s my last active SC one.

I played a 60 Nelf hunter named Naveed and a 60 Dwarf priest named Bucky. The guild I was in was called Legacy of Darkblade.

Lomester / Lomestor, the Male, Orc, Rogue (depending on whatever the last time I was forced to name change by a butt hurt RP’er). GM’d the guild Minute Men for a long time. I believe my character is even feature in an old YOUTUBE video that was set in the WOTLK era.
Other characters I had were…
Male Blood Elf Paladin named Zael
Male Tauren Resto Druid named Roschambeaux

What I wonder now is if Glassjaw, Girube and Sindrow even play this game anymore… most likely not I suppose…

2 Likes

Retabu -
120 Troll Rogue
Raid Awesome - Whiskey & Tango teams
Like to say hi to:
Morianna
Buthaleirus
Norbit
Kash
Glassjaw
Graghzug
Thistlepuff
Valkal
Dageroania
Redhoof
Skullbash
Razormane
Spurlock
Weege
Doomhoof
Groot
any many others!

2 Likes

Hi Kyltana! Nice to see you on.

1 Like

Hello there, happy to see you too.

Morticale here!
Formerly of Tribute, Mischief, and eventually Ascent.

Ulthrakk already posted a few, but how about
Jubellah
Kitain
Rahurm (lol)
Tamanaka
Tahra

Looking forward to getting into classic!

3 Likes

Alurah troll shaman (and later Illani a prot pally and Nuwisha the resto druid) was in Skull & Crossbones which eventually became Fallen Skulls