Scantily mogged males

Even the playing field, Blizzard. Don’t remove our beautiful scantily dressed female armour.

Add diversity.

Let the men look like Zarbons, like He-Man, like… Every character in Magic Mike.

For the love of all things Holy, don’t turn our armour into fruit!

22 Likes

Agreed.

-scantily clad Fallynn alt

13 Likes

While at it, end the skirt/robe tyranny.

I want my females to have selections of blouses and pants, which are much more realistic for agile combat than wearing a dress while running around, jumping and stuff.

Have you even seen any olympic athlete, fighter, even freaking police, wearing robes and capes ?

2 Likes

You want more Croman gear lol.

1 Like

I want you to embrace true exposed Orc Pickle fantasy.

Give my male character a thong.

I want to do all kinds of clapping when killing.

4 Likes

I’ll run around in Conan and Croman gear if it says made by Orkchi and Gobbana, lol.

You know the glorious/lofty plate looking pieces? Should be nipple piercings + codpiece.

RIP Void Elf dude thong.

https://i.redd.it/v481gi29zyn11.jpg

6 Likes

Excuse me, I’m going into a mourning period for the loss of the Velf boy cheeks.

5 Likes

New Paladin tier set:

3 Likes

Also agreed.

-smexy clad Rhielle alt

1 Like

Hehe love this!

Just make every chest piece unlock a robe and tunic option at the same time. There are a lot of sets I’d love to see as robes but are ruined because they’re only tunics. Antorus mage set bothers me so much cause it looks like it could’ve been something Antonidas wore, but it’s not a robe.

1 Like

But…but…I’ve already reached true perfection…

5 Likes

I really would like mogs equal either way. And some casual mogs, swimsuits and holiday mogs unlocked for all year use.

2 Likes

Still waiting on a ballsmog

I’m rocking my fruit of the loom boxers on Stormwind Auction house steps all the time. I never get any complaints. Most of the time it puts people in a good mood. They start dancing or cheering or break out some wow toys.

I flirted with a void elf once and was told I should be ashamed. I wasn’t but I was offended. No problem. No flirt for you!

2 Likes

I would just like a pair of clean underwear, I’ve had the same pair on since BC, and while I commend the craftsman on the durability I would like a clear pair.

5 Likes

brown streaks made them brown?

All Male Blood Elves need to wear skirts. :crazy_face: :smoking: