Scantily mogged males

/support

Armorkinis for everyone!

3 Likes

kultirans and thongs were meant to be together.

i can see the anti transmog bulldozers being fired up lull…

How many threads with the same content can be created in just a couple of days ?

I guess this subject is breaking some record on it.

Or better yet, Zardoz, or more specifically Sean Connery’s character in that movie, Zed, the long-ponytailed protagonist who runs around in nothing but a sumo diaper.

Warlocks will be pretty happy with the incubus coming to town.

You win the internet for the day.

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: for you!

I imagine it would be nice to have the following:

Create player housing … and make it so you can instance yourself in it with how many anyones you want…

Then they remove all that they want from public instances, and in your home, you do whatever you want with whomever you want.

And at the same time no one is forced to put up with it …

Sounds fair …

But no one likes that …because their point is not being unique or pleasing aesthetically …

The point of the ones making a fuzz about it is that they want attention, and the fastest way to gain it is by making mogs that way … and they dont want to have it to themselves or their friends, they want it to be forced specially over those who dont want it. …

In a certain way … a form of forcing themselves over others. Just like those people who go PvP or Raid in LFR nude just to “have fun”, which is not fun to many people.

That is actually the problem.

BEHOLD! MY RIPPLING ORCLINESS!

/flex

2 Likes
2 Likes

I, Gamon will shave us!

2 Likes

Probably a Helfer. They’re the Karens we Velves can’t divorce.

2 Likes

No one should be offended by someone flirting with them right ?

Because it is fine … and then people ask why harassment got out of hand …

This is how black mageweave pants look on a male tauren. I don’t want that to change.