"Save Yourself" Legion quest bugged

When controlling Farondis, he can barely do any damage and I keep getting killed by mobs or Athissa before barely making a dent in her health.

Been stuck on this for hours. I’m over level 25 and have good gear, so this is clearly bugged. A few others noted the same thing upon this patch so hopefully it can get resolved in a timely manner :frowning:

27 Likes

Also having the same problem here :frowning:

5 Likes

Same problem. it’s not scaling correctly. Ferondis is supposed to be a tank in this scenario and wreck the mobs but hes getting 3 shot by them.

5 Likes

Have you found a workaround?

3 Likes

Yup… I’m having the same issue. Just abandoned quest for now but, I won’t be able to progress main story line… ah well. Hopefully Blizz sees this soon

3 Likes

I just opened a new thread about this same problem. I didn’t realize that this topic already existed and that other players here were having the same problem.

3 Likes

I have the same bug and also with a highmountain scenario.

3 Likes

I going through the same. And other players who are in the area where the quest is at. This is very annoying…

4 Likes

Love the automated response after opening a ticket on this quest. like always check wowhead or rezone or abandon and take the quest again. never helpful. even tried again after this morning’s reset and still same issues

2 Likes

You mean “form letter”. Sent by a real human GM, although admittedly after only a small amount of time spent examining the issue.

This does sound like a bug, which is fortunate that it’s being posted here, but also pretty much guarantees that a GM couldn’t do anything for you, since they don’t fix bugs and can’t otherwise directly intervene unless given instructions and permission by the developers… which means ultimately, you’re waiting for the developers one way or the other.

2 Likes

I also had this problem, what worked for me was to level up until you unlocked the time walking legion dungeons and then proceed with quest, I noticed when I was in the scenario my health was over 30k compared to the 5k and I did way more damage. Hopefully this helps for you all too until they can fix the bug!

3 Likes

Same issue here

Trying to level through legion for the first time, ran into the same issue, wondered if I was just bad. This is kind of a relief

1 Like

Also ran into the same issue

1 Like

I just tried completing this quest on my DH. I’m not doing enough damage to kill Athissa. she’s dealing way too much damage to Ferondis and he keeps dying. Can’t find a work around

Just ran across this today for the first time. Glad to see I’m not the only one.

Another one bites the dust. Sad ish when we can’t play what we paid for blizz.

Still an issue. I have been waiting for 4 days now and still not fixed. Please fix soon!

I am also having this issue, 4/6/24. This was not a problem last week when I did the quest on a 20-somthing mage, but now on a 23 warrior the quest cannot be completed. By the time I kill up to Athissa, the orcs at Ferondis’ spawn point have respawned and I’m dead within seconds. When I do get to Athissa (after many deaths and much frustration), she kills in me in 2-3 hits and I start over. I tried exiting Battle.net, abandoning and restarting quest…no dice.

1 Like

Has anyone found a way around this? maybe a bug to get past the bug lol :confused: