Save up to 50% with Great Deals!

Commendable, can only vote with your wallet sometimes. It seems like the bugs just keep coming and the Horde really got the shaft as far as story goes. I prefered the BFA style two stories for each faction, but less is more lately right?

I’ve got about a week left on my sub and if they stop hot fixing delves I might think about sticking around…

seems like you saved 50% on your servers and its showing…

I kid

how much does a properly working brann in zekvir cost? is that, like, another five bucks or something?

Honestly, I love that you posted this when you did. It really tickles me. :joy:

I am glad we found time for predatory mtx instead of fixing bm hunter before m+. Priorities seem right.

“Buy our stuff!”

“But the game is down”

“Did i stutter?”

as mad as people are they are going to make bank from this sale lol

How about you fix the bugged weekly quests issue instead???

1 Like

I bought Frostpunk 2 instead lol.

The world is literally falling apart, and you are all complaining about… this.

Learn to tame your over-emotional reactions. Learn to tame the distractions keeping you from waking up. Stop giving your time and energy to impatience, exaggeration, and whining.

You’re acting like NPCs programmed to get mad about stupid crap.

its very easy to care about more than 1 thing at a time

1 Like

People can care about more than one thing at a time. But if those people are having an emotional meltdown over entertainment, there is an imbalance there that should be brought to their attention.

People have been saying the world was falling apart since the dawn of man. Keep that stuff off video game forums, bud. We’re here to enjoy ourselves, not worry about what we have to hear about nonstop everywhere else. We’re here for entertainment. We’re paying for entertainment. People have stuff they may not want to worry or think about, that’s what this exists for.

Stop playing video games and go out and volunteer at a homeless shelter, study to be a doctor or politician that’s not corrupt if you actually want to do some good. Complaining about complaining does what, exactly?

all these mounts sucks

I bought the grizzly pack master, adorable guy.

I laughed, out loud.

1 Like

In my opinion, the game has gone to :poop: and I’m not giving them another penny.

1 Like

This! I’m sure as hell not going to spend any $ on extra crap if your product is not properly functioning.